• Sammy Watkins
    • 14 receptions
    • 211 yards
    • 2 TDs
  • All Bills WR's this season (COMBINED)
    • 24 receptions
    • 316 yards
    • 4 TDs

You have to consider who is throwing the football...this can't be a direct comparison.

• Chris Hogan
    • 23 receptions
    • 288 yards
    • 5 TDs
  • Robert Woods
    • 17 receptions
    • 252 yards
    • 0 TDs
  • Marquise Goodwin
    • 14 receptions
    • 243 yards
    • 0 TDs
  • Sammy Watkins
    • 14 receptions
    • 211 yards
    • 2 TDs
    • 24 receptions
    • 316 yards
    • 4 TDs

And if those players were still with the Bills, they wouldn't have those numbers. Simply because Tyrod is not a good NFL QB....sorry, but while WR position group needs help, they can't throw the ball to themselves. Other teams make do with their WRs who made a roster spot out of camp, meaning they were good enough for the spot, they can be made into productive WRs. See the Brandon Tate TD from Sunday. Tyrod made a great throw, after having a horrible series preceding the INT and Tate made a great catch. Tate, et. al., can make the catches, but a good QB has to consistently put them in a position to make those catches.

And if those players were still with the Bills, they wouldn't have those numbers. Simply because Tyrod is not a good NFL QB....sorry, but while WR position group needs help, they can't throw the ball to themselves. Other teams make do with their WRs who made a roster spot out of camp, meaning they were good enough for the spot, they can be made into productive WRs. See the Brandon Tate TD from Sunday. Tyrod made a great throw, after having a horrible series preceding the INT and Tate made a great catch. Tate, et. al., can make the catches, but a good QB has to consistently put them in a position to make those catches.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Sammy-Watkins-took-a-step-toward-dominance-in-2015/2d3af3a4-de5c-414c-8c88-874a1433c3ee

Watkins put up big numbers in 2015.

They all have better QBs in systems in 2017 NFL offenses, Buffalo has a QB who struggles at throwing the ball and a offense with 2 fullbacks.

They also have better WR corps. Ours without Clay and Matthews is the worst.Any one of those ex bills is an improvement form what we have right now.

Edited by JM2009

Very sad to look at these numbers. Hogan alone nearly eclipses our entire WR group.

Best thing back in the old BBMB days when Hogan was with us I said he was a solid WR for us and could be a solid #2 WR for any team in the league. 75% of the Debbie Downers laughed me off. Ohh the memories...

I would still love Hogan as our #2 WR here.

We have the same record, or better, than all of the teams with those receivers. :D

Due to our Defense and Kicker.

Edited by Real McCoy

Best thing back in the old BBMB days when Hogan was with us I said he was a solid WR for us and could be a solid #2 WR for any team in the league. 75% of the Debbie Downers laughed me off. Ohh the memories...

I would still love Hogan as our #2 WR here.

Due our Defense and Kicker.

If the offense was great and the D and kicker stunk, and we were 3-2, would that also be bad?

• Chris Hogan
    • 23 receptions
    • 288 yards
    • 5 TDs
  • Robert Woods
    • 17 receptions
    • 252 yards
    • 0 TDs
  • Marquise Goodwin
    • 14 receptions
    • 243 yards
    • 0 TDs
  • Sammy Watkins
    • 14 receptions
    • 211 yards
    • 2 TDs
    • 24 receptions
    • 316 yards
    • 4 TDs

Aha! So it's not about the WRs at all; it's about the QB!

I hope the people at OBD realize this!