Interesting Dareus post on facebook-Bills Mafia page

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Dareus, Tyrod, our 2 1st rounders to the Colts for Luck and Hilton? Instant offense. Maybe we can squeeze Marlon Mack out of them as well.

Oh yeah like the Colts will do cart wheels over this deal.....sure give us Haynesworth...oops sorry meant Darius and their franchise QB.....im sure Madden would approve.....

Dude stop putting words into players mouths..... There is not a shread of evidence that he is pouting. How about this theory he probably see what we see the players are getting shipped out of here and being replaced with substandard replacements in the name of culture change

Wrong, If the players arent producing, then replacing thme doesnt equate to substandard.

Usually when you change culture you get rid of most of your older players. This regime did the exact opposite .

So you telling me that the people that experienced the drought the most should be here. I think they may have been part of the problem.

Wrong, you get rid of the problem players.

Do you really think that cast offs like Tolbert , Ducase Holmes ,barnyard, Dimarco made this team better ? Just like Rex before we have a regime that took a strength and made it into a weakness.

Yes, I do believe the culture has changed. I havent seen one of those guys take a play off or half effort it yet.

The past two years we ran against more 7-8 man boxes than any team in the league but still we ran the ball with the best of them. What changed ? A defensive coach/ an inexperienced gm both with resumes of winning or drafting nothing of note decides to tinker with something they know nothing about , the offense...

What changed is the offensive scheme and running scheme.

In the name of changing the culture they get rid of

Sammy Watkins a prime receiver causing the problems we have today.

Boy how is Tolbert working out as a back up running back ? ( J.Williams looking better and better)

Sammy watkins is prime nothing. If he was he wouldnt be the 3/4 the option on the rams.

J. williams has zero caries this year, what are you talking about?

Did Groy fall under this culture change he has yet to suit up at guard when we was the #1 rushing attack ( why is Ducasse still on the team again)

The coach already explained what is going on with the offensive line. Contrary towhat you think, the coaches actually know more than you.

Talent evaluator Bean thought Zay was the answer, boy is the game too big for him right now but for beane to think Zay was as good a Sammy Watkins shows me he is not a good judge of talent.

Show me where Bean stated Zay was as good as Sammy. Also I like judging olayers off if 5 games fir their entire career, aounds reasonable.

Carolina for years was looking for a WR , offensive lineman to no avail. Beane has no track record of acquiring talent so we can have a zillion draft picks his history shows all he know how to do is get rid of talent not acquiring talent.

Literally none if this is true. At this point you are clearly trolling. Would you like for me to list the talent rhey have gotten under Beane?

most of our draft picks came because a coach had interaction with them. Not because they were highly rated. This is chip Kelly in reverse; systems don't win games players do. Until we get a legitimate talent evaluator we will continue to look at the Chiefs and wonder how that GM is able to find late round gems while we talk about special teams add-ons.

Wrong again. The players were chosen beacuase they were the highest rated on the teams boards.

You really are a terribly misinformed poster.

Is this sarcasm?

Not sarcasm. Delusion maybe? Hey I'm a Bills all I know how to do is dream!

Oh yeah like the Colts will do cart wheels over this deal.....sure give us Haynesworth...oops sorry meant Darius and their franchise QB.....im sure Madden would approve.....

Hey they can beef up their defense immediately with those picks and roll with Brisset and Tyrod!

Take it for what it is, but a young man named Doran Wallace posted a pic with Dareus, going on to say that Marcell was telling him that he and Cordy will likely be gone during the bye week. Also criticized McBeane as well.

Could just be...bs attention seeking nonsense.

He seems very sincere tho.

One of my good friends knows a guy that knows MD & he told him that MD is so miserable in Buffalo & wants out so bad. Says he hates it here. Hates living here & hates playi9ng for the Bills. Take it for what it is worth but I tend to believe it.

One of my good friends knows a guy that knows MD & he told him that MD is so miserable in Buffalo & wants out so bad. Says he hates it here. Hates living here & hates playi9ng for the Bills. Take it for what it is worth but I tend to believe it.

wouldn't be surprising if true

wouldn't be surprising if true

I believe it. He's not the first.

Why would he sign the extension then?

His tuned might have changed after McDermott. If the rumors are true about his coddling...might have been happier. He's held accountable now.....so he hates everything about Buffalo. This is purely a guess from me.

Everything except the $$.