Chill the heck out...

McBean

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our offense is 30th in yards and 25th in points per game. Its all good though. As long as the defense can hold teams to 13 points every week we should be alright.

So the defense must hold teams to 13 points?

And also must get 3 turn overs and 1 defensive TD

Kicking game 3 field goals 2 50+yard ones

The offense is basically just don't turn the ball over ,

That's the plan for the playoffs!!!!!

My gosh people, we are 3-2 headed into the bye week.

Outside of the KC Chiefs, the AFC is wide open.

Steelers lost, Texans lost, Raiders lost...

These next 2 games are very winnable.

Do NOT bench TT, do NOT go trade for a WR, and for crying out loud trust the process.

We are 5 games into a new era...FIVE!

This is the best coached team I've seen in a very long time. We have 6 picks in the top 90. Beane is building a consistent winner here long term..take that to the bank.

This is a playoff team. Book it.

Don't panic. Enjoy the bye week. Rest up, get healthy, and we're on to Tampa.

My Monday morning thoughts...

I agree with you, however, I disagree on not being willing to make a trade with one of our picks to get a WR. If we can get a good WR right now for a reasonable pick, thats the same thing as using a pick on a WR in the draft, except we know what we are getting for it.

So I say make the trade if a good WR can be had for a reasonable pick.

i am always chill.

but we are screwed losing Clay

The process includes drafting early next year. It's not a one year plan....all is well. Hey, we already don't have any WR's. If we had everything, there would be nothing to work on!

My 2 cents on

Chill the heck out...

I know there are 2 or 3 that always slam Taylor, but

for goodness sake people have to realize that Taylor is not a passing QB and can't get it dome when passing is needed by now.

3-2 is nice but with 3 turnovers the defense did its job. I have little confidence week after week after week,

Don't we deserve better?

I trust the process..... its the guy under center I don't trust.

My Monday morning thoughts...

So who are the other 1 or 2 you're talking about who always slam Taylor other than yourself?

So the defense must hold teams to 13 points?

And also must get 3 turn overs and 1 defensive TD

Kicking game 3 field goals 2 50+yard ones

The offense is basically just don't turn the ball over ,

That's the plan for the playoffs!!!!!

Thats sobering and true.

Depth on D is dangerously thin also

We are one Shady injury from having TT, Tolbert, OLeary and the no name receivers lead the offense.

Of course we have needs. Why is everyone so short sighted? Seriously. We have a ton of draft picks and an entire off-season to begin building. No one thought his was an overnight fix. We are already within one win of what some of the naysayers were predicting....after FIVE games! Give it time. Not weeks, or even months. Look for progress over several YEARS. And don't give me the 17 year crap. New owners, new FO, clock restarts.

Of course we have needs. Why is everyone so short sighted? Seriously. We have a ton of draft picks and an entire off-season to begin building. No one thought his was an overnight fix. We are already within one win of what some of the naysayers were predicting....after FIVE games! Give it time. Not weeks, or even months. Look for progress over several YEARS. And don't give me the 17 year crap. New owners, new FO, clock restarts.

The Bills were a 15-17 the last two years and that was blamed mainly on the coach (who was fired).

That tells me that the Bills were a coaching staff and some pieces away from being a playoff team (or better).

The biggest weakness according to some was the QB.

Some here are so excited about was a tank job, that now have done a 180 and are talking playoffs (too bad about the injuries).

This team was almost there and the FO jettisoned Watkins and then saw Boldon leave a few days later when he saw the plans for this offense.

Pretty much playing some of you for suckers.

This "don't panic" and "chill out" post has literally come up every year since I've been on this board.

At this point, when I read these, I feel like I'm being trolled. Year after year after year, same thing.

We could get lucky, but not likely. This offense does not pass the eye test. Historically bad pass game, and with the injuries, and lack of depth, it does not appear as if it's going to get much better.

This team is a year away from even thinking about the playoffs. After 17 years, however, I'm pretty chilled out. This defense is a joy to watch. And I'm optimistic about the future with this coaching staff.

This "don't panic" and "chill out" post has literally come up every year since I've been on this board.

At this point, when I read these, I feel like I'm being trolled. Year after year after year, same thing.

We could get lucky, but not likely. This offense does not pass the eye test. Historically bad pass game, and with the injuries, and lack of depth, it does not appear as if it's going to get much better.

This team is a year away from even thinking about the playoffs. After 17 years, however, I'm pretty chilled out. This defense is a joy to watch. And I'm optimistic about the future with this coaching staff.

the almost annual RELAX thread

The Bills were a 15-17 the last two years and that was blamed mainly on the coach (who was fired).

That tells me that the Bills were a coaching staff and some pieces away from being a playoff team (or better).

The biggest weakness according to some was the QB.

Some here are so excited about was a tank job, that now have done a 180 and are talking playoffs (too bad about the injuries).

This team was almost there and the FO jettisoned Watkins and then saw Boldon leave a few days later when he saw the plans for this offense.

Pretty much playing some of you for suckers.

jesus dude, let it go already. do people really obsess like this over something they have no control over?