Gameday Thread Bills @ Cincy 2nd Half

Taylor is NOT garbage. He is "adequate" with a no WR corps.

The whole team has to play in a very specific way with all the right things happening for Tyrod to be successful.

It's a delicate balancing act. Asking him to drive down the field on a final possession of the game and score a TD, or else you lose, is more than his skill set is going to allow for, most of the time.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor was awful all day. Sure, lots of things went wrong and there are a lot of injuries, but there were plays left all over the field. Taylor was the biggest reason we lost today..

Really? The holding call that brought McCoy's long run back was on him? Or the OTs struggling in pass blocking? The WR corp was not getting open was on him? Seriously. Tyrod is limited but the blame should be spread around today.

The whole team has to play in a very specific way with all the right things happening for Tyrod to be successful.

It's a delicate balancing act. Asking him to drive down the field on a final possession of the game and score a TD, or else you lose, is more than his skill set is going to allow for, most of the time.

+1

Marrone benched EJ at 2-2 and that was a very smart decision

FWIW, the Bills aren't high on Peterman. I mentioned it last week. They are also trying to trade for a WR but maybe having no luck. They were trying last week and didn't get one so maybe it isn't happening. I'd like to try to get Garçon I think.

Taylor is NOT garbage. He is "adequate" with a no WR corps.

That's exactly how I feel. He is just outside the top 10 IMO and yes that means he will have stinkers like this. If for no other reason than there's a lot of bad QBing in the NFL right now he is good enough in today's NFL. I'd love to get lucky and hit on a consistent top 10 guy though.

I was wrong. Cincinnati D is great. Our D did enough to win. This was on offense.

They are good. But our offense isn't. I mean, look at the Carolina game.

We have enough guys to look good if we get some breaks but not enough to impose any kind of will on the other team unless everything falls out way on that side of the ball. We should've known that in mid August.

I agree 100%.

This is why a team needs a franchise Qb.

FWIW, the Bills aren't high on Peterman. I mentioned it last week. They are also trying to trade for a WR but maybe having no luck. They were trying last week and didn't get one so maybe it isn't happening. I'd like to try to get Garçon I think.

The irony in this, considering they traded away Watkins.

Agree again