2 Weeks Ago I said this and got flamed!

The AFC East is up for grabs. Even after the Carolina loss, the Pats still did not look like the world-beaters everyone claimed they were. They have no real workhorse RB and they are getting thin at WR. Their D is not great.

I took a shot at Dennison, but he is slowly winning me over, catering his play calls to TT's strengths. Zay is the weak link at WR for now and I hope they bring up Powell and Reilly soon. I also hope Matthews is ok. We need everyone.

Dawkins has stepped up and when Glenn comes back, it would be awesome to see him take over for Mills.

On D, we need Gaines to be ok and the secondary is looking nice. We really missed Shaq today, but the D overcame and when the game was on the line, they stood tall.

I am in shock! Utter shock. This goes to show us how bad Rex was. He really screwed up. I think we are on the right track, but need to stay healthy. This was A HUGE HUGE WIN and the AFC EAST is here for the taking.

The AFC East is up for grabs. Even after the Carolina loss, the Pats still did not look like the world-beaters everyone claimed they were. They have no real workhorse RB and they are getting thin at WR. Their D is not great.

I took a shot at Dennison, but he is slowly winning me over, catering his play calls to TT's strengths. Zay is the weak link at WR for now and I hope they bring up Powell and Reilly soon. I also hope Matthews is ok. We need everyone.

Dawkins has stepped up and when Glenn comes back, it would be awesome to see him take over for Mills.

On D, we need Gaines to be ok and the secondary is looking nice. We really missed Shaq today, but the D overcame and when the game was on the line, they stood tall.

I am in shock! Utter shock. This goes to show us how bad Rex was. He really screwed up. I think we are on the right track, but need to stay healthy. This was A HUGE HUGE WIN and the AFC EAST is here for the taking.

Agree on all fronts.

How could Rex wreck the D so bad the way he did. Just unreal.

Agreed. I been saying this since week 1.

I'd only change that the whole AFC is for the taking

Their D not great?

Their D is downright TERRIBLE...last in the NFL by nearly every metric.

Could also be Henderson in that spot, wouldn't rule that out. When is he eligible to come back, 2 more games?? Does the bye week count, is it based on games or weeks?

Wonder if someone on the national level is going to pick up that theme, how much did Rex make a mess of things?

Agree on all fronts.

How could Rex wreck the D so bad the way he did. Just unreal.

Tend to agree, great coordinators often fail as a HC but usually whichever side of the ball they came from, is still good. In Rex case, he made a complete mess of things. I honestly believe he was more fired for his off-field issues(Too many penalties, lack of discipline, constant boasting, 12 men on the field, etc) than on field

Both Ryan's we're complete and utter train wrecks. Their so called defensive pedigree will always be questioned as over-rated. If we could only get those 2 wasted years back. The blowhard brothers will never coach in the NFL again.