Swimming Naked in Gym

Gugny

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're old.

I'm even older.

Meadowbrook Jr High 65-66,66-67,67-68 no pool.

Eastern Hills High School 68-69,69-70,70-71 a pool but swim suits required. Nothing like dealing with your own wet suit and getting to the next class on time.

Edited by CowgirlsFan

I went to a poor school. No pool.

i went to a private school, so we didn't have a pool either.

on top of that, it was an all boy school, and students were so paranoid about being labeled gay, that guys typically wouldn't even shower after games.

Damn, been a long time since I heard North Junior High. I was Prince of Peace in LaSalle. Where was North? I just cannot remember.

We would go to LaSalle Jr High for some reason to swim when i was little, maybe up till i was about 11 or 12 (74)..always no suits!

It was on Cleveland Avenue and 16th Street. (Btw, every school I attended in the Falls, 22nd St, Cleveland Ave, North Jr and the old Niagara Falls High School, are closed )

I also went to North Junior, but I'm a bit older than you. We were required to swim naked. I think Mr. Getz and coach Mazza got off on it.

BTW, while I wasn't a big fan of running around with a bunch of naked boys, I don't think I'd like having to pick some random school-supplied swimsuit out of a pile, either.

Going to North Jr had its perks, though. After school, we'd often pop into the Ontario House for a few quick beers---in 8th grade! The owner was very old, and I don't think she could see well or had any idea how old anyone was.

was this Vince Mazza or his brother? Vince was at LaSalle when I was there, and man the stuff he got away with is just crazy. One hell of a racist for sure.

And when you pissed him off and he "mazza Bounced" you into he wall, man that freaking hurt! He would be in jail for that stuff now.

It was Orlando Mazza and he was my gym teacher the year that they finally ended the no swimsuit policy. I remember that he called us all together and said, "One of you pu**ies went to your parents and so now beginning next week you're to bring a swimsuit or you will not be allowed in the pool."

I agree with Dean that he got off on watching nude boys.

This seems regional.

You guys were all swimming in the Buff-alo.

See what I did there? Pure gold.

It's not. A guy I work with swam nekkid in Hammond, Indiana schools. Another guy went to school in Chicago, same thing. Both born around 1958-1960.

We just happen to be all Bills fans. You are getting screwed results.

Remember... This is right when the social norm on this was changing.

Ask the older guys in different areas about this. I work with a 20 year, retired Army Vet. He's from Puerto Rico... But he was born 1973. He views it as we do... Strange. The younger soldiers like him noticed big differences the way older soldiers conducted themselves while in the locker room, etc... Older guys would walk aroung nude, talk, make conversations like nothing was strange... While younger guys would cover up. The younger soldiers would call the old guys "free ballers"... LoL...

There was also a thread on this subject: what was the age cut-off, birth year when stuff like public nudity started becoming taboo? I think I pinned it @ late 1960s to mid-1970s.

But carry on the good fight Gug! Weave the narrative... It's good for general understanding of the many quirks of modern society. An over sexualized society.

It's not. A guy I work with swam nekkid in Hammond, Indiana schools. Another guy went to school in Chicago, same thing. Both born around 1958-1960.

We just happen to be all Bills fans. You are getting screwed results.

Remember... This is right when the social norm on this was changing.

Ask the older guys in different areas about this. I work with a 20 year, retired Army Vet. He's from Puerto Rico... But he was born 1973. He views it as we do... Strange. The younger soldiers like him noticed big differences the way older soldiers conducted themselves while in the locker room, etc... Older guys would walk aroung nude, talk, make conversations like nothing was strange... While younger guys would cover up. The younger soldiers would call the old guys "free ballers"... LoL...

There was also a thread on this subject: what was the age cut-off, birth year when stuff like public nudity started becoming taboo? I think I pinned it @ late 1960s to mid-1970s.

But carry on the good fight Gug! Weave the narrative... It's good for general understanding of the many quirks of modern society. An over sexualized society.

On my ship, we had shower stalls that had curtains. But there was no room to dry off, so everyone dried off in the "common area" in the middle of the stalls. We had a name for the guys who took a little too long to dry off ... "kock watchers."

Edited by Gugny

Oh... Gug... You need to go on Pats** board and ask this. Probably not strange @ all there, they probably still practice this in New England schools. They gotta teach the young to man the Tom Brady Glory Hole early.

This weeks Tommy Terrific Glory Hole:

"Stephon Gilmore and the bad Defense"

Oh... Gug... You need to go on Pats** board and ask this. Probably not strange @ all there, they probably still practice this in New England schools. They gotta teach the young to man the Tom Brady Glory Hole early.

This weeks Tommy Terrific Glory Hole:

"Stephon Gilmore and the bad Defense"

Cool band name.

On my ship, we had shower stalls that had curtains. But there was no room to dry off, so everyone dried off in the "common area" in the middle of the stalls. We had a name for the guys who took a little too long to dry off ... "kock watchers."

My son's dorms @ Iowa had individual roomed showers, but conmunal sinks. No wonder why things cost so much! Back in the 1980s college, it was all communal. No coed dorms.

This year... My son is living in Iowa City, off campus apartment, shacking up with his girlfriend... Betcha there is communal nudity there... LoL... Don't know if I should be laughing or crying. I am too young for the next step in life! :-/

Cool band name.

LoL!

It was EII this year, man. I'm innocent!

Agreed. He seems to enjoy talking about swimming naked with his fellow classmates.

My school, no swimming naked. Elementary school we'd be bussed up to the high school for swimming classes which were coed. In high school I don't remember have any swimming in gym classs. Some of the sports teams would use the pool as part of their workouts, we did when I was doing cross country. Since both girls and guys had the same coach we'd practice together, so no naked swimming.

I do seem to remember him bringing it up in other years, too.

As for me, we didn't have a pool at school, but when I went to day camp, this crazy **** is how it was.

was this Vince Mazza or his brother? Vince was at LaSalle when I was there, and man the stuff he got away with is just crazy. One hell of a racist for sure.

And when you pissed him off and he "mazza Bounced" you into he wall, man that freaking hurt! He would be in jail for that stuff now.

It was on Cleveland Avenue and 16th Street. (Btw, every school I attended in the Falls, 22nd St, Cleveland Ave, North Jr and the old Niagara Falls High School, are closed )

It was Orlando Mazza and he was my gym teacher the year that they finally ended the no swimsuit policy. I remember that he called us all together and said, "One of you pu**ies went to your parents and so now beginning next week you're to bring a swimsuit or you will not be allowed in the pool."

I agree with Dean that he got off on watching nude boys.

Yup, Orlando Mazza. A real freak. At times, he'd make us wait in the showers for quite a long time, while he finished eating. Only then could we go into the pool. "Nobody goes into the pool until I finish my pizza!", he'd yell. His family owned Honey's Pizzeria, BTW. I think he played in the Canadian Football League, though it could have been semi-pro, somewhere.

After reading a few more posts, it occurred to me you COULD opt to wear a suit, but you would be singled out and chastised. And, yes, the girls wore swim suits. Don't ask me how I know. :flirt:

I do seem to remember him bringing it up in other years, too.

As for me, we didn't have a pool at school, but when I went to day camp, this crazy **** is how it was.

See!

My Bro had me so rattled... It's a permanent part of my psyche.

But I never made a thread on it. That includes the one thread about what year/age this culturally shifted. That I am sure was Gug. ;-)

I am strange, but maintain decorum on schit like this.

Yup, Orlando Mazza. A real freak. At times, he'd make us wait in the showers for quite a long time, while he finished eating. Only then could we go into the pool. "Nobody goes into the pool until I finish my pizza!", he'd yell. His family owned Honey's Pizzeria, BTW. I think he played in the Canadian Football League, though it could have been semi-pro, somewhere.

After reading a few more posts, it occurred to me you COULD opt to wear a suit, but you would be singled out and chastised. And, yes, the girls wore swim suits. Don't ask me how I know. :flirt:

WTF!

LMAO...

He was just finishing his pizza. We think way too deep on these issues now! ;-)

Edited by ExiledInIllinois