Swimming Naked in Gym

Gugny

Black Creek Village. Look it up. ;) Not to be confused with Black Creek Pioneer Village.

Hey Pal, I represent that remark!

And whats wrong with a little dioxin with your Cheerios in the morning!

As mentioned earlier, naked swimming at LaSalle was a thing, and this place funeled into LaSalle

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoover Jr. High & Kenmore West Sr. High = '73 thru '76

No swim suits during swim (gym) class.

What was worse was you had to lay on your back on the pool deck, lift up your feet to show the gym teacher you did (or didn't) have warts or athlete's foot!

How f'd up is that!

Death blow to this thread, don't ever accuse me of not finishing:

"To accurately understand history, when studying culture of past eras, one must disassociate their self from current cultural norms."

Boy ain't that the truth.

We are all guilty of violating this rule from time to time. Gugny has to be the absolute worse @ it. God love him for all his good, well intentioned qualities. Did there really need to be a thread on this subject? Like a poster said above, maybe Gug should hook up w/the BN Sport's Editor to investigate WNY's "hidden shame" of swimming nekkid in gym class and maybe sneak OJ off the Wall of Fame while they are at it. You got my $2.99/mo (except for the SJW OJ thing).

Yet, it's been an interesting history lesson this thread, sorry to drop the nuclear bomb on the: "you guys are all a bunch of weirdos in Western New York for swimming nekkid narrative."

My goodness, it took me all of about 3.5 seconds going conventional with a Google search to debunk that half-azzed narrative.

Yes. Jr High and Sr High. 1960-1966. Gym class was a mix of all grade levels.

Always thought the swim coach was weird. "Skins back!"

Didn't know WTF he was talking about.

Talk about intimidating.

The Seniors recoiled in horror when their gaze met my battering ram. :ph34r::w00t::nana:

Yes. Jr High and Sr High. 1960-1966. Gym class was a mix of all grade levels.

Always thought the swim coach was weird. "Skins back!"

Didn't know WTF he was talking about.

Talk about intimidating.

The Seniors recoiled in horror when their gaze met my battering ram. :ph34r::w00t::nana:

Wow Nanker... You're ancient. You sure you weren't in the Walt Disney, 1960 production of Pollyanna:

post-1877-0-19373200-1507159066_thumb.jpg

:-P

Honestly, joking aside, there are practical reasons for all this (even your weird "skins back" story). This stuff is out there by today's norms!

So who is in for the 518 naked swim ?

LoL...

General announcement to TBD members: Is there a way to block mead107?...or at least get an order of protection?

Those older guys! They're are quite the willing "free ballers."

:-/

Fellow TBD members.

It appears that our intervention for Exiled's infatuation with naked gym swimming has been a success.

Exiled has had a breakthrough, doing more research than most people do in order to obtain a PhD.

We thank Exiled for the trivial information that we can all, now, take to the grave, with regard to naked gym swimming in American history.

All we can ask, is that when Ken Burns comes knocking on Exiled's door so he can pick his brain for a 10-part series on naked gym swimming - that he remembers NOT ONE ... but ALL OF US ... who have contributed to this social experiment.

Let us pray.

But don't kneel.

That will just create another schit storm thread.

Amen.

Here's what you can take out of all this. At Casey Middle they did a thing to see who could swim one length under water without a breath. About half the kids made it one length, and the others barely gasped to the other end. I not only got to the other end without a breath, I turned around and returned to where I started without popping up for air. I am either very long winded (if you've been here a while you might be nodding) or THAT'S how bad I did not want to come out of the water.

Or both....

On a brighter note, I have a friend who says he couldn't afford to lose any of his or he'd be an inny instead of an outty.

Fellow TBD members.

It appears that our intervention for Exiled's infatuation with naked gym swimming has been a success.

Id call it a failure. Who would really want everyone to know that they are obsessed with thinking about teen and preteen boys swimming naked?

Social Justice Warrioring

Let it go. No need for a thread. Just like your OJ BS thinking the Bills should remove him from the Wall of Fame @ the stadium.

1. Lighten up, Francis! It was a fun topic and better than another thread about Tyrod.

2. You're not baiting me into that discussion, but I'm glad you remember my stance, which will never change.