SI Eats: The Best Food At Every NFL Stadium

26CornerBlitz

@SI_Eats

What is the best food to eat at every NFL stadium? https://www.si.com/eats/photo/2017/09/26/best-nfl-food-stadiums

NEW ERA FIELD: MOONSHINE MARY

The Team: Buffalo Bills

The Town: Orchard Park, New York

The Dish: This beverage invites visitors to try a whole new kind of meal— and this one's in a glass. The stadium's moonshine-spiked, spicy tomato quaff is the perfect way to get fans cheering bright and early.

etehi1.jpg

The best food at New Era is a drink? Weak!

Bills have been #1 most drunk fan base (~ .08 on average) and/but the best designated driver team 2 years in a row.

Will provide links if needed.

This ensures we hang on to at least 1 of those ...

Go Bills !

Edited by moshermw

Meh. Don't get too excited. The only other NFL stadium I've been in is the Titans' Nissan stadium. I promise you, the best thing there is not Old Smokys Moonshine drink/eat. It's the BBQ.

The Lambeau Field noodles look great though. So does the pierogi dish at Heinz.

I went to see Metallica at the Eagles stadium this May and by far the best thing I've eaten at any stadium was the roast pork sandwich from Tony Luke's (inside the stadium). The food at the Ravens stadium (from the preseason game in August) was bland. The food at RWS is good, but not great.

I went to see Metallica at the Eagles stadium this May and by far the best thing I've eaten at any stadium was the roast pork sandwich from Tony Luke's (inside the stadium). The food at the Ravens stadium (from the preseason game in August) was bland. The food at RWS is good, but not great.

Roast pork and Rabe > cheesesteak every time.