30-yr employee quits Bills stadium job after Sunday's events

YoloinOhio

I think its safe to say that the majority of this country feels as this fella does. As well as Alejandro Villenueva. Hence Trump was elected, and still supported, despite his very unpolitical words and behavior at times.

Two wrongs don't make a right...but don't disrespect the national anthem or the flag. For the record, knowing that the majority of citizens are pro- country/pro- flag, why is it that we didn't see this type or severity of protest during the former presidency? Is it because true patriots accept the fact that they may disagree with the current policy of the land, but show enough self restraint to draw the line when it comes to supporting the country/ vets/ democracy? I believe that whole heartedly. I hope this settles down without much more divisivness sooner rather than later.

Problems in this country? Sure. But in the words of Marv Levy, Where else would you rather be than right here, right now. In the greatest land in the world, bar none. We aint perfect, but our tolerance is the only thing that seperates us from many other lands. Respect THAT firstly, and then let's iron out the wrinkles of inequality

This is all well and good but i've seen nothing but horrible and unfounded name calling

aimed at the President and no one says a word, the msm and liberals have been attacking this

guy night and day including attacks on his child? He really should take the high road and

say nothing because when you are being 'gangstalked' it's better to do nothing, that infuriates

the stalkers the most. Make no mistake he is being gangstalked by the media and the left.

This is how things will be now, and everyone should be frightened by the future of this country

at how much control the media, hollywood and sports have.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stating the fact...its a privelage to have that profession. As far as "positive" change goes...thats in the eye of the beholder. It don't seem very positive at this point. Fuel to the fire IMO

I think that sparking dialogue is a positive thing in and of itself.

I'm tired of all the "in your face" type protests.. People are certainly entitled to their personal feelings but places of employment, and also entertainment venues are neither the time or place for them. Protest as an individual all that you want but don't hide behind a mob, or place of employment to represent your views as those of an otherwise disinterested group.

Is there any other kind of protest?

This is all well and good but i've seen nothing but horrible and unfounded name calling

aimed at the President and no one says a word, the msm and liberals have been attacking this

guy night and day including attacks on his child? He really should take the high road and

say nothing because when you are being 'gangstalked' it's better to do nothing, that infuriates

the stalkers the most. Make no mistake he is being gangstalked by the media and the left.

This is how things will be now, and everyone should be frightened by the future of this country

at how much control the media, hollywood and sports have.

unlike the previous guy right? That guy never had anything bad spoken about him, no one ever called him things or tried to have people believe he wasn't American or was a terrorist

Difference is, what's being said now about the current guy (who was one of the people behind a lot of the attacks on the previous guy) is true. But now that your guy is in, it's time to stop the insults and work together as one, unlike when the last guy was in charge.......

I think its safe to say that the majority of this country feels as this fella does. As well as Alejandro Villenueva. Hence Trump was elected, and still supported, despite his very unpolitical words and behavior at times.

Two wrongs don't make a right...but don't disrespect the national anthem or the flag. For the record, knowing that the majority of citizens are pro- country/pro- flag, why is it that we didn't see this type or severity of protest during the former presidency? Is it because true patriots accept the fact that they may disagree with the current policy of the land, but show enough self restraint to draw the line when it comes to supporting the country/ vets/ democracy? I believe that whole heartedly. I hope this settles down without much more divisivness sooner rather than later.

Problems in this country? Sure. But in the words of Marv Levy, Where else would you rather be than right here, right now. In the greatest land in the world, bar none. We aint perfect, but our tolerance is the only thing that seperates us from many other lands. Respect THAT firstly, and then let's iron out the wrinkles of inequality

FYI ... the protest by NFL players as expressed by kneeling or sitting during the national anthem wasn't a protest against the POTUS. It was a protest against police violence against blacks and other people of color and the racism that allows it to continue all over the country. Moreover, the protests have been going on since last season. Only this week-end's protests were specifically against Trump, and they were in response to an unprovoked attempt by the POTUS to intimidate NFL owners and players and to pander to the racist core constituency of the GOP.

Offended by lack of respect by privelaged players showing disrespect to our nation by kneeling during our National Anthem

You really mean "lack of respect by privileged black players" which is what really chaps the asses of so many white fans who get their panties in a wad about "disrespecting" the country but lie to yourself if you like... If the protesting players actually meant disrespect they'd be texting/chatting on their phones like so many white fans in the stands do during the anthem.

Wtf are you talking about? It's his right. Regardless of his life history. Im merely pointing out that thats why he quit. Due to players' protests of the Anthem. No more, no less.

It IS a privelage to make millions for playing a game!Said nothing about how they grew up. Thats the !@#$8ng problem here..bunch of he said/she said/ uninformed tyraids that only make matters worse..smfh

What's "uninformed" here is your post. The word is "tirade", and it's your post is an example of both. You don't know or care about the real issues behind the both the long term protests first started by Kaepernick last season and this past week-end's protests in response to Trump's attack on free speech. All you really care about is that your carefully tended myths about the US remain sacrosanct.

unlike the previous guy right? That guy never had anything bad spoken about him, no one ever called him things or tried to have people believe he wasn't American or was a terrorist

Difference is, what's being said now about the current guy (who was one of the people behind a lot of the attacks on the previous guy) is true. But now that your guy is in, it's time to stop the insults and work together as one, unlike when the last guy was in charge.......

Well said, sir. Nobody was paying all that much attention to the on-going protests until Trump stirred the pot in order to score political points with the GOP's racist constituency. Now, Trump, his psycophants, and supporters act like the aggrieved parties, including this Nickisher guy. If he was so upset by these protests, why didn't he quit last season? Don't tell me that no players ever knelt during the playing of the anthem in New Era Stadium all last season. My guess is that he quit his stadium job because he's got a better paying part-time gig with either the Erie County GOP or the Collins' re-election campaign.

Sure, the silent kind nobody hears about that brings about no change. Those are the kind of protests that make America great!

^^^

please cite an example

I believe that eball meant that as sarcasm. The purpose of any protest is to disrupt the peace of mind of the powers that be, whether that is government officials or the voters who elect governments, by calling attention to a problem or a situation.

Yep. And being inside a court room every day during the week, he can brush up on his in-depth understanding of the Constitution and Bill of Rights...

And it's possible that he's seen his share of dirtbags in that courtroom who claim they are oppressed . There's a guy in Buffalo that's been arrested some 50+ times for petit larceny. Has the system been too harsh on him?

FYI ... the protest by NFL players as expressed by kneeling or sitting during the national anthem wasn't a protest against the POTUS. It was a protest against police violence against blacks and other people of color and the racism that allows it to continue all over the country. Moreover, the protests have been going on since last season. Only this week-end's protests were specifically against Trump, and they were in response to an unprovoked attempt by the POTUS to intimidate NFL owners and players and to pander to the racist core constituency of the GOP.

You really mean "lack of respect by privileged black players" which is what really chaps the asses of so many white fans who get their panties in a wad about "disrespecting" the country but lie to yourself if you like... If the protesting players actually meant disrespect they'd be texting/chatting on their phones like so many white fans in the stands do during the anthem.

What's "uninformed" here is your post. The word is "tirade", and it's your post is an example of both. You don't know or care about the real issues behind the both the long term protests first started by Kaepernick last season and this past week-end's protests in response to Trump's attack on free speech. All you really care about is that your carefully tended myths about the US remain sacrosanct.

Well said, sir. Nobody was paying all that much attention to the on-going protests until Trump stirred the pot in order to score political points with the GOP's racist constituency. Now, Trump, his psycophants, and supporters act like the aggrieved parties, including this Nickisher guy. If he was so upset by these protests, why didn't he quit last season? Don't tell me that no players ever knelt during the playing of the anthem in New Era Stadium all last season. My guess is that he quit his stadium job because he's got a better paying part-time gig with either the Erie County GOP or the Collins' re-election campaign.

^^^

I believe that eball meant that as sarcasm. The purpose of any protest is to disrupt the peace of mind of the powers that be, whether that is government officials or the voters who elect governments, by calling attention to a problem or a situation.

The whole tone of this post smacks of racism, bias and partisanship on your part. You are not a person looking to discuss but to blame and accuse. In addition you are ill-informed and presumptuous.

The most effective have proven to be the silent sit-ins when you are alone in a hall closet.

No one gets offended and you didn't disrespect the flag

For years Ive been kneeling when I read your posts.

I sense it's starting to have an effect on you...

^^^

you take like too seriously to take anything I say seriously.

Agree 100 % . Well said