I'm Surprised by Zay Jones' Slow Start

26CornerBlitz

for his own good? He's killing us. Put an NFL caliber receiver on the field now. If you don't catch the ball you can't be on the field.

Yes, for his own good. His confidence is toast. Even his catch could have been overturned. Get Chuck Knoblauch in the house ASAP for a pep talk

I don't know if it's an option now depending on how long Matthews' injury keeps him out, but I'd bench Jones for now. He's hurting the team and he's not ready to start yet. Hopefully he gets better, but I don't think he should be on the field right now.

It's almost comical that Tyrod can't make a clean throw to Jones when he's wide open. Jones will be just fine.

I thought the long one he dropped was a fine throw.

Just as he did in the Carolina game, Jones for some reason chose to dive rather than stride through the catch. Huge mental mistakes that another poster attributed to 'panic.' Which seems pretty valid at this point...

I like Zay but he hasn't been good so far.

Didn't respond to my suggestion but okay. Yes he has not been impressive so far. I dont think he just flames out as some are suggesting though. WR is one of the hardest to transition from college to pro. We were all spoiled by the 2014 class but what has Doctson done? Davis? Williams has yet to play. There are many more i could point to. The 2014 WR was an aberration and history proves that