2017 Cam Newton Excuse Thread

prissythecat

it is just one game and he fell off a cliff later in the game.

Rivera reverted to Rivera Ball. Kinda like McD last week.

As a " Professional Tyrod Hater" I spot a " Professional Cam Hater" from a mile away.

Repeat after me, " The Bills would be a playoff team with Cam on our squad!".

Edited by Buffalo Boy

Progressing this season as he shakes off the rust.

@FieldYates

Cam Newton completion percentage by game this season: Week 1: 56% Week 2: 62.5% Week 3: 65.4% Week 4: 75.9% Week 5: 78.8%

those are a gross misrepresentation of how he played yesterday. Better but not accurate.

those are a gross misrepresentation of how he played yesterday. Better but not accurate.

Shula is transitioning away from the longer passing game that causes Cam to hold the ball. He is starting to hit the dump off which decreases his yards per average but increases his completion percentage.

So, yes, it is a good representation of Cam as a QB.

This is what QB growth and evolution looks like.

Edited by Buffalo Boy

Shula is transitioning away from the longer passing game that causes Cam to hold the ball. He is starting to hit the dump off which decreases his yards per average but increases his completion percentage.

So, yes, it is a good representation of Cam as a QB.

This is what QB growth and evolution looks like.

except the growth and evolution occurs every season just like this and is more up and down than jauronimo in a truck stop men's room.

It's like he forgets every year. He's not a rookie anymore. There is no excuse for it.

I'm not sure I get the comedy in this thread at all?

2015 league MVP that was recently in the SB, whom currently has his team with a 4-1 record? 6 years in the league with 23K passing yards and almost 4K rushing.

many of us see how overhyped he is

Who is over hyping him? Cam is what he is.

A QB that has averaged 4500 yards per year between passing and rushing. A QB that has brought his team to the playoffs in 3 out of 6 years as a starter.

I'm not a Cam fan at all either but this thread is boneheaded and makes our fan base look like a bunch of morons to other visiting board members.

Just my 2 cents. i call a spade a spade.

Who is over hyping him? Cam is what he is.

A QB that has averaged 4500 yards per year between passing and rushing. A QB that has brought his team to the playoffs in 3 out of 6 years as a starter.

I'm not a Cam fan at all either but this thread is boneheaded and makes our fan base look like a bunch of morons to other visiting board members.

Just my 2 cents. i call a spade a spade.

he will never win a Super Bowl because he is a loser.

The only way he does is riding the coattails of a defense that is the best in the league. And even then, at that point, they'll take the fault for any misfortunes actually caused by Newton.

He competes passes and runs, sure. But he misses wide open targets and doesn't even see them. That's why Ginn was wasted there .

Who are these many you speak of?

look thru this thread.

The only way he does is riding the coattails of a defense that is the best in the league. And even then, at that point, they'll take the fault for any misfortunes actually caused by Newton.

He competes passes and runs, sure. But he misses wide open targets and doesn't even see them. That's why Ginn was wasted there .

look thru this thread.

The year they went to the Super Bowl, their offense was #1 in scoring.

look thru this thread.

Ginn wasted...lol. He took Corey Brown and the corpse of Jericho Cotchery to a Super Bowl. Corey Brown can't even crack THIS roster and we're complaining about wideouts.

I'm not sure I get the comedy in this thread at all?

2015 league MVP that was recently in the SB, whom currently has his team with a 4-1 record? 6 years in the league with 23K passing yards and almost 4K rushing.

^^^^ That doesn't mean **** , We have Tyrod and he does not turn the ball over !!!!!!!!

offense doesn't win championships.

Telling their defense was #2 or 3 and they didn't win anything. Isn't it?

Yes, offense wins championships. Just like defenses do too.

If you look at the Super Bowls, most of them have franchise QB's playing.

KC has been top 10 in defensive scoring almost every year in the last 3-4 years and they can't get out of the 1st round. What did Andy Reid do this past draft?