McD Admits Hard To Watch Sammy Dominate

OldTimeAFLGuy

Agree, though Goff also has a young head coach who is supposedly a qb whisperer. In addition to the suspect decisions at wr, letting Kromer go in favor of Castillo does not appear sound. Dennison has yet to show that he is a good hire, though he doesn't have a lot to work with.

...Kromer goes and Crossman stays....makes PERFECT sense.................somebody has pictures................

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have given away our number 1 & 2 receivers and our number 2 & 3 running backs. Three of four have showed very well so far. The only consolation is that we have the extra draft picks in the first three rounds. Which once drafted will take another 2-3 years to develop. I question Mc Bean's ability to evaluate talent and to make the right picks. So far very unimpressed. Not looking to find excuses for these guys but I don't think they have much of a plan. You don't have to take one step back to take two step forward, not when you inherit a .500 team.

Edited by VADC Bills

A tough one, the Sammy thing didn't work out and he wasn't staying anyway. fans will go nuts, but Sammy simply was going to exit a rebuilding franchise at year end. you have to accept that. until this becomes a playoff type team, top guys will be playing out their rookie contract and then leaving, McBeane did the right thing by getting something for him now.

This is just part of what happens when you blow it all up. Pegs blew it all up, probably for good reason. Sammy had not performed for 3 years. Time to move on

That might be true. Corners arent respecting ZJ or Matthews ability to beat them deep so they play them close on the short routes and they arent getting seperation. We have the worst WR core in the league and one of the worst OCs to go along with it.

More importantly.. One of the worst QBs too

Edited by PABillsfan23

We have given away our number 1 & 2 receivers and our number 2 & 3 running backs. Three of four have showed very well so far. The only consolation is that we have the extra draft picks in the first three rounds. Which once drafted will take another 2-3 years to develop. I question Mc Bean's ability to evaluate talent and to make the right picks. So far very unimpressed. Not looking to find excuses for these guys but I don't think they have much of a plan. You don't have to take one step back to take two step forward, not when you inherit a .500 team.

And our top two CBs! But hey, at least we replaced one of those positions with a first round pick. Not like our roster didn't need upgrading in other areas.

Obviously it's hard to watch as a Bills fan / player / coach, but they didn't deal him because they thought he lacked skill. They dealt him because they 1) succumbed to the typical "get rid of all the previous GM's "guys"" and 2) don't want to build a team around a player who may not play half the season. I get the trade, I supported the trade, I didn't necessarily like the trade. But yeah, we all have to grin and bear it when Watkins, Woods, and Goodwin all simultaneously perform at the highest level they ever achieved with the Bills, but for a different team. I really wish we would have been able to keep Woods at a modest salary. He was [mostly] solid, and would have helped Tyrod tremendously.

Coach should try reading the stupidity in this board. It will make watching Sammy easier.

Common sense? This is not welcome here. You are dead on. Edited by nedboy7

Beane and McDermott are probably very aware that to be successful GM and Coach in the NFL you need a real Franchise QB.

They are doing their best to put a decent product on the field. However, if push came to shove, their game plan would be to do

whatever it takes to that QB on the roster ASAP.

So in order to get a QB you needed to get rid of your best receiver? He's a guy that is only 24 years-old. I'd think that would be a nice toy for a developing, young, highly drafted QB.

So in order to get a QB you needed to get rid of your best receiver? He's a guy that is only 24 years-old. I'd think that would be a nice toy for a developing, young, highly drafted QB.

Very rare to find a QB that's good right out of the draft. They need two years max. Then they have one year of sucking.

TT has problems to his game that's impossibe to overcome unless the Bills reinvent football. So 4 years, than Watkins gets to be a playmaker again. That's the 8th year in the league for a WR.

Gutting the roster buys the regime a free year. They're going to take it.

Very rare to find a QB that's good right out of the draft. They need two years max. Then they have one year of sucking.

TT has problems to his game that's impossibe to overcome unless the Bills reinvent football. So 4 years, than Watkins gets to be a playmaker again. That's the 8th year in the league for a WR.

Gutting the roster buys the regime a free year. They're going to take it.

It took Goff 3 games with his new receivers (year 2) to look like a totally different player. Not sure where the 4 years is coming from?

It took Goff 3 games with his new receivers (year 2) to look like a totally different player. Not sure where the 4 years is coming from?

This year for TT

Next year to sit the rookie, like Goff last year

1 year to suck, like Goff did last week against the Redskins

Year 4 is where they actually have a chance to be top level.