rams better than us?

nuklz2594

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offense yes. Defense I don't know. The rabid rhino is back with his agenda.

OBD should have left the offense alone. Did a nice job fixing the defense. or it seems so. We'll know more Sunday how good the defense really is.

Agree on both points. For believers that every OC or DC should have the right to put "his guys" and "his system" into action on "his team" consider that the Broncos also have a new coaching staff. The Donkeys' DC has been a 4-3 guy but guess what -- Denver's running a 3-4 because they aren't so stupid that they're going to kick Von Miller and/or his merry band of defensive terrorizers to the curb for some JAGs and/or draft picks ... and the Donkeys' OC has created his offensive "system" to fit Trevor Siemian's strengths. The Donkeys also upgraded their OL IIRC in order to improve their run game.

Agree on both points. For believers that every OC or DC should have the right to put "his guys" and "his system" into action on "his team" consider that the Broncos also have a new coaching staff. The Donkeys' DC has been a 4-3 guy but guess what -- Denver's running a 3-4 because they aren't so stupid that they're going to kick Von Miller and/or his merry band of defensive terrorizers to the curb for some JAGs and/or draft picks ... and the Donkeys' OC has created his offensive "system" to fit Trevor Siemian's strengths. The Donkeys also upgraded their OL IIRC in order to improve their run game.

The Bills did upgrade their line to improve the run game, and to a large extent have designed the offense to Taylor's strengths. It improved the run game but not the passing game, which is no doubt why this staff has seemingly decided to remake the offense next season.

not ready to make that call yet.

But leaning Yes they are a better team.

I would also like to add younger with their impact players too.

At the same time... i do think that we could beat them? Like they'll have a better record this year - but i think we beat them H2H. Pressure on a young QB, and stopping gurley would hold their O back.

Defense was 16th and 15th in points against the past 2 years also!

How many times are you going to post this and get the answer back that the offense averaged 25 points against playoff teams and the defense gave up an average of 33 points against playoff teams. The offense didn't turn the ball over, and the defense never got the ball back enough. The defense was the main problem in 2016. Most know that and agree with that.

Yeah, I think they are. Offensively we're miles behind

Last Friday you wouldn't make this statement because their O was horrible. Jesus the overreacting after one game is insane

The Bills did upgrade their line to improve the run game, and to a large extent have designed the offense to Taylor's strengths. It improved the run game but not the passing game, which is no doubt why this staff has seemingly decided to remake the offense next season.

It's week 3 ! How are ppl making statements like this? None of us know if the Bills O is good or not. They had a rough outing in Charlotte yes, but there is 14 weeks left. Pump the brakes

Last Friday you wouldn't make this statement because their O was horrible. Jesus the overreacting after one game is insane

It's week 3 ! How are ppl making statements like this? None of us know if the Bills O is good or not. They had a rough outing in Charlotte yes, but there is 14 weeks left. Pump the brakes

We had some stinkers the last 2 years too :-D We're consistently inconsistent

Was talking about the last 2 years, not making definitive statements about this one. I agree more time is needed.

How many times are you going to post this and get the answer back that the offense averaged 25 points against playoff teams and the defense gave up an average of 33 points against playoff teams. The offense didn't turn the ball over, and the defense never got the ball back enough. The defense was the main problem in 2016. Most know that and agree with that.

Truth hurts.... didn't you just say that, god you're a hypocrite!

Truth hurts.... didn't you just say that, god you're a hypocrite!

This makes no sense. Once again you dismiss what happened and what I posted. If you don't think the defense wasn't the main problem in 2016, well, your delusional because of the hate for a certain player.

The Bills did upgrade their line to improve the run game, and to a large extent have designed the offense to Taylor's strengths. It improved the run game but not the passing game, which is no doubt why this staff has seemingly decided to remake the offense next seas

Say what? It's the same starting O line as last year. I'd argue that the increased reliance on zone blocking actually weakened it. And I"m not sure ANYONE is in position to make statements about the offensive game plan being designed around Taylor's strengths this year. I'd say it's the opposite at this point, but that is still debatable,imho.