TNF: Rams vs. 49ers at 8:25 PM ET on NFLN

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dud of a match-up. I honestly don't know what the networks were thinking with their prime time game selection. I was looking last night:

Week 3

Thurs SF-La Rams - nobody cares about this game

SNF Raiders - Redskins - maybe a good game

MNF - Cowboys - Cardinals - I see why they scheduled it but Palmer is done

Week 4

Thurs Bears - Packers - maybe if Trubisky was starting

SNF Colts - Seahawks - maybe if Luck is playing

MNF Redskins - Chiefs - Redskins twice in 2 weeks? You like that?

Week 5

Thurs Patriots - Bucaneers - actually an intriguing matchup good choice

SNF - Chiefs - Texans maybe if the Texans had a qb

MNF Vikings - Bears they better hope Trubisky and Bradford are playing here or else nobody will watch this

Week 6

Thurs Eagles - Panthers - I'm interested could be a good one

SNF Giants - Broncos - lol the Giants burnout will be reflected in this. Nobody wants to watch that again.

MNF - Colts Titans - I get why the natchup was made but they better hope Luck is back or its another dud.

12 games and 4 games that are intriguing and maybe a few more that will turn out to be. Get ready to hear more about the downturn in ratings.

Some are divisional games that are usually better then advertised by the teams standings, and some would be more intriguing because at the time the schedule was made there was potential for a storyline like the chiefs Texans w/ potentially 2 1st round rookie and from this year facing off.

That's the problem w/ scheduling these games early, injuries can take the game from great matchup to complete dud quickly.

I know I am chasing here, but I am putting a little sumthin sumthin on the 9ers +145 moneyline. They have played two very good defences, think they may a a little breakout on offense tonight.

Ehhhh I'm thinking the opposite here. They just played a really physical Seattle D and now they are going against Donald and his crew on a short week.

I think Goff gets a few short fields thanks to his defense and they open this one up.

@nflnetwork

49ers LB Reuben Foster + S Eric Reed are OUT tonight vs. the Rams. Which rookies need to step up for SF on #TNF?

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/910922840072790016

I know I am chasing here, but I am putting a little sumthin sumthin on the 9ers +145 moneyline. They have played two very good defences, think they may a a little breakout on offense tonight.

Bad for you.

Need a big game from Gurley and Watkins, for my sake as well as the Rams

Good for you.

They can't give tickets away out here for this one. The Niners are terrible and everyone hates the new stadium. In 20 years the Niners will clamor to have the city of San Francisco build a new stadium for 2 billion + and the city of Santa Clara will sue them when they move back up the peninsula.

@NFLResearch

Jared Goff's passer rating is up nearly 40 pts from last year (63.6 to 103.1), on pace for 2nd-largest increase from Yr 1 to Yr 2 since 1970

DKQ5V1MVwAASMQX.jpg

He can only aspire to the careers of Foles and Freeman.

And what the hell was Bradshaw doing...throwing underhand? Christ.