Halle Berry proves there's hope for us schlubs

The Poojer

He's a millionaire producer bruh, not exactly one of us schlubs.

What does he produce, children's cartoons? I can't imagine too many people wanting to turn to a guy named Alex Da Kid for help on anything.

What does he produce, children's cartoons? I can't imagine too many people wanting to turn to a guy named Alex Da Kid for help on anything.

It's those damn kids and their rap musics!

You're talking about an industry where guys called Kid Cudi, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Yachty, etc. are major players.

As much as I hate to admit it, Taylor Swift's music has improved tremendously since going insane. Maybe it's a Brian Wilson thing.

I used to not think that much about Taylor Swift, she is talented, but I don't think she's great.

However, I pretty much fell in love with her after reading her testimony in the sexual harassment civil trial she was in.

For some reason, the "quote" button doesn't work today Poojer so here's my response to why I suggest Taylor Swift is a headcase.

1. Men don't stick around in relationships with her. That's a telling point. For how attractive, successful and wealthy she is, men check out in weeks, months. This suggests something is wrong there.

2. Local knowledge. (She grew up here.)

3. If you're bored, check out her 73 questions video on YouTube that Vogue magazine puts together of various models and "stars" allegedly in their own homes, unscripted.

that was kind of my point....i have heard NOTHING but good things about her locally.

For some reason, the "quote" button doesn't work today Poojer so here's my response to why I suggest Taylor Swift is a headcase.

1. Men don't stick around in relationships with her. That's a telling point. For how attractive, successful and wealthy she is, men check out in weeks, months. This suggests something is wrong there.

3. If you're bored, check out her 73 questions video on YouTube that Vogue magazine puts together of various models and "stars" allegedly in their own homes, unscripted.

It's the same with Christie Brinkley. Men leave her all the time even though she's a legendary model.

1. Men don't stick around in relationships with her. That's a telling point. For how attractive, successful and wealthy she is, men check out in weeks, months. This suggests something is wrong there. .

She's either really controlling, which I can believe from seeing reports about how much she is into her business side of her brand, or she into some really weird bedroom ****.

As much as I hate to admit it, Taylor Swift's music has improved tremendously since going insane. Maybe it's a Brian Wilson thing.

The Beach Boys went downhill fast when Wilson lost his mind. Pet Sounds and then pretty much done. And Pet Sounds was probably just before he tripped just a bit too hard and lost it. Almost everything after Pet Sounds was crap IMO.

Edited by Mark80

She's either really controlling, which I can believe from seeing reports about how much she is into her business side of her brand, or she into some really weird bedroom ****.

Maybe she has a strong willed, dominant persona. Some guys can't handle that.

Maybe she has a strong willed, dominant persona. Some guys can't handle that.

She's certainly strong willed, from what I understand to a point beyond where you can call it "strong willed" and more to the point of "controlling."

It's the same with Christie Brinkley. Men leave her all the time even though she's a legendary model.

Looks aren't necessarily everything, kind of killed the fantasy for me when I read how high maintenance Liz Hurley is. Then there's Gisele, have never seen her attractive in the least since well you know who her husband is