Jelani Jenkins already released (also Trae Elston)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. Jenkins didn't stick long...

Wonder what the exact reasons were.

With this head coach/GM combo, for once we actually need Jerry Sullivan's probing questions. The angle of "trusting the process" and "making decisions best for the team for short term and long term" is not cutting it anymore. I liked the addition of Jenkins because he provided some experience that seemed needed for depth with rookies as backups.

It seemed risky having only 4 CBs and 4 safeties and now they get rid of one of the backup safeties? Their defense is playing so well, you want to trust what they're doing, and the scheme is supposedly not complex so it seems new players can pick it up quickly, unlike the Ryan system, but they just keep making moves that don't make sense.

@mikerodak

The Bills released LB Jelani Jenkins and S Trae Elston on Tuesday, clearing two 53-man roster spots.

@christrapasso

I'm surprised #Bills released Jelani Jenkins. Was inactive Sunday in first opp to play. Thought he fit a need (quick LB w/ coverage ability)

Yolo, you the man.

Going out on a limb. Trade with Jags for Hurns once Strong passes physical.

The Jags have one of the softest schedules in the league. They aren't unloading anybody while they have a legitimate shot at a Division/Wild Card. I would love Hurns but he wouldn't do well here either given the current state of our QB play.

If Bortles was offered, I'd be all over that for a 2nd!