Sammy watch

dave mcbride

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 for 11...that makes 2 for 28 the last 3 games. Awesome production...

Peeps still whining he's out of here?

I'm keeping a list so I can send them stats at the end of the year.

badol

scottylaw

Because being right is just plain better than being wrong.

badol

scottylaw

If you ignore that Goff is 6th in the league in yards per game while regularly throwing to 7 or 8 different targets... you could blame Sammy's lack of production on QB.

badol

scottylaw

To me, it's not so much about being right as it is about others being wrong, especially when it comes to this board.

Hard for posters to recover once they have been labeled for having mostly incorrect takes. :(

Box score analysis or not, four years into his career Sammy is who his stats say he is. I keep hearing about him having Elite Talent, guess what its the NFL everyone in the league has elite talent or they wouldnt be there.

He will be on his third team in two years at the begining of next year, not many elite guys have that said about them.

You guys know literally nothing about football.

Sammy had another outstanding game. By playing the perfect decoy, it resulted in woods having 70 yards and Kupp another 35 yards. So that is technically over 100 yards attributable to Sammy. Those decoy yards are equivalent to real receiving yards, per the NFL Hall

Of Fame Commitee.

I hope some NFL team pays this selfless, game-changing player big dollars in the offseason.

You guys know literally nothing about football.

Sammy had another outstanding game. By playing the perfect decoy, it resulted in woods having 70 yards and Kupp another 35 yards. So that is technically over 100 yards attributable to Sammy. Those decoy yards are equivalent to real receiving yards, per the NFL Hall

Of Fame Commitee.

I hope some NFL team pays this selfless, game-changing player big dollars in the offseason.

I have heard from a friend of a friend sisters boyfriend that heard from a janitor Sammy had already been fitted for his HoF jacket. His bust is also being carved as we speak.

badol

scottylaw

I've had knuckleheads try to take premature victory laps so many times on TSW...........you should know this and be wary.

There was a long list of idiots telling me I was wrong about Mike Williams because Bryant McKinnie had a rough rookie year........

Jason Peters was a bum per people like you.........this very site was loaded with such posts for almost two years until they started realizing he was on his way to the HOF.....

Same with Lynch........they traded him and he didn't do much in his first season........next season the beast quake hit and the "oh f*ck" moment descended upon them.....

That's just a few........the list of accurate takes is very long.

I have heard from a friend of a friend sisters boyfriend that heard from a janitor Sammy had already been fitted for his HoF jacket. His bust is also being carved as we speak.

I would believe that. The question on the HOF is not if, but when. Thankfully he has a leg up on his peer receivers, like Julio, dez, Antonio brown, etc.