Gameday Thread Bills/Panthers 2nd Half

Chandler#81

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

An actual franchise qb makes that throw. It was a corner route. It was meant to be thrown to the outside, what dont some of you understand about that? If its thrown correctly its an easy td or at the very least hes able to get out of bounds. Its actually surprising they gave him that, but these teams do not respect taylor throwing the ball

Edited by BillsSbSoon

That's on the OC as well. It's not like Taylor was given any chance to get momentum throwing when they stubbornly stuck with bad running calls all game.

Yes Game 2 already blaming the OC. Reason they went with Runs because if Shady doesnt go off this offense SUCKS

Feel the same way. Good game. Agenda driven posters make these threads basically unreadable.

Agenda? A-freaking-genda..... yea I have an agenda. My agenda is to watch the Bills win. That is all I want and all I care about. They are going nowhere with Tyrod Taylor. The two stupid scrambles on that last drive and the miss on the final play.... I mean he had the chance and he came up small. Again.

People who defend the Bills Quarterback no matter what make things unbearable. Anyone who thinks he was anything but bad today needs to take the rose tinted glasses off.

you guys know with along pass like that the QB throws away from the inside outside over under man cover .

Tyrod threw it for the touchdown.

Zay did not look back soon enough and adjust.

Completely different WR assignment on the long ball to the corner

What about all the other pass plays. Those everybody elses fault but Tyrods?

I don't know how you take from this game that the Bills are getting the #1 pick. Look around the league. We are pretty average overall. We won't play a defensive front 7 this good all year long. Truthfully we are likely never winning a Super Bowl with Tyrod. But we actually have a shot at playoffs. If defense keeps this up and offense doesn't completely crap the bed again... we were ONE play from the win.

Correct

Agenda? A-freaking-genda..... yea I have an agenda. My agenda is to watch the Bills win. That is all I want and all I care about. They are going nowhere with Tyrod Taylor. The two stupid scrambles on that last drive and the miss on the final play.... I mean he had the chance and he came up small. Again.

People who defend the Bills Quarterback no matter what make things unbearable. Anyone who thinks he was anything but bad today needs to take the rose tinted glasses off.

Gotta agree here. TT came up small today. He's got to hit that throw at the end.

Looks like Zay went to the sideline and Tyrod thought he would go to the end zone. Miscommunication. Shouldn't have come down to one play.

New coach, new scheme, new players. If this offense was a year older I bet they make the play. Oh well. Probably gonna bow out of TSW this week. I get it, people are gonna go crazy and say to start Peterman. It is what it is. We have to win against Denver next week to get the fans back on board.