Tom Brady Lowest Completion %

section122

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me again how Edelman won't be missed because Pats offense is plug and play.

Edelman and Welker especially are 2 severely underrated guys. I think it is because they wouldn't succeed elsewhere but they both are key cogs in that offensive machine. Brady's arm is dead and has been for a few years now imo. Those short area guys are key for him hanging on.

Tell me again how Edelman won't be missed because Pats offense is plug and play.

Because they won without Gronk is a big response, Edelman is less talented then Gronk but for Brady and that scheme, he is the 1 guy they couldn't lose. Huge loss, Amendola out too, that D is Swiss cheese, could be 2 games up on them Sunday!

Edelman and Welker especially are 2 severely underrated guys. I think it is because they wouldn't succeed elsewhere but they both are key cogs in that offensive machine. Brady's arm is dead and has been for a few years now imo. Those short area guys are key for him hanging on.

I was surprised by the Cooks pickup. Didn't fit the patern

I agree on this one. I do think he is by far the most critical part of that WR corp. but KC may be the best defense they see.

The Pats offense took a big hit a few years ago when Edelman missed an extended stretch of games. Edelman is the guy Brady trusts most on that offense. Hes a high volume pass catcher and PPR stud. Whenever the Pats need to convert on 3rd, you can pretty much guarantee Brady is looking for Edelman.

i bet he starts the game like 12 for 12 and shuts everyone up

I wouldn't be surprised in the least. Which is why I want to enjoy it now! lol

I couldn't care less about QB rating or %-completions.

That's strange. What do you care about when it comes to the QB position? I would argue ypa and completion % are 2 of the most important qb stats.

With how much we enjoy Schadenfreude around here I can't believe no one has mentioned this stat!

Tom Brady currently has the lowest completion % of any QB in the NFL

enjoy seeing him at the bottom of the list!

I wonder if Pats* fans are picking 1 pass and dissecting it to death too :nana:

Maybe Pat's***are the ones who are tanking

I definitely wouldn't say wes welker wouldn't have succeeded elsewhere.

He was coming into his own so much with the dolphins that Bill Belichick traded a 2nd and a 7th for him. That's a high ransom for a small slot receiver

i bet he starts the game like 12 for 12 and shuts everyone up

Exactly! As much as I'd like to believe this is the beginning of the end of their dominance, I am not going to start buying into it until they start losing some more games. I recall them getting pounded by the Chiefs on a prime time game just a few years ago. People were suggesting they were finally on their way down, Belichick was supposedly thinking about trading Brady. And yet they were practically unbeatable literally the rest of the season.