boyst

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good topic Boyst!!

Buy - Poyer, he is better than I thought. It looked like he can make plays in run support and the passing game. It's hard to judge someone from the Browns.

Sell- Tolbert, he cannot be a sustainable 2nd back on this team. He's too limited.

Hold - Zay, he struggled in game one but think that you will see some adjustments. He's been a successful receiver. I'm setting the o/u for this week at 5 catches and 70 yards.

Buy - Tre White this kid already looks like a pro also really like Hyde & Poyer

Sell - Andre Holmes & Mike Tolbert yea they had a TD but they don't offer anything between the 20's

Hold - the right side of the oline they need to pick it up in the running game

Edited by Bronxbomber21

Buy - call me an idiot but I'm buying stock in Tyrod. Long-time critic of the guy but I was encouraged by Sunday.

Sell - like many others, sell Tolbert. JWill can run stretch, all I'm saying.

Hold - John Miller. Rough first outing for him but I've said all preseason that messing with continuity was the wrong decision. He'll come good.

buy-poyer. guy was all over the place it seemed.

sell-calling plays bouncing tolbert outside. north only.

hold- matthews. i'm looking for him and tyrod to get some chemistry and see more of those catch and run big plays

Yes. Poyer is a pleasant surprise, Tolbert's strength is running between the tackles. Let Shady handle the outside runs. I see potential in Matthews once he and TT develops chemistry.

Even without a playoff berth, we're going to be better than many people think this season

Buy: Tolbert - the guy doesn't call his own plays, but when they use him right (North/South and pass catching) he gets the job done; plus, he's willing to get stitches

Sell: Dareus - was going to go Clay, but he's not playing bad, just below his pay grade; Dareus isn't playing bad either, but he's playing further below a higher pay grade than Clay; understand the snap count was a game plan thing, but would probably cringe at his $/play income

Hold: Hauschka - that FG was u-g-l-y and had no alibi, but he's got a solid resume and looked good on KOs

Edited by JohnBonhamRocks

Buy - Jordan Matthews is a number one who can help this Bills team.

Sell - The Buffalo Bills are the worst 1-0 team in all of football and many winless teams deserve to be in front of them.

Hold - Tyrod seems better, but still appears to have an issue concerning seeing the open play.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Buy - SHADY. IF this guy stays healthy he could have close to 2000 all purpose yards, realistically 1800+ or so. i say IF because that's a big work load for a 29 yr old back who has already had a ton of carries in his career. but they want to feed him the rock and if he stays on the field he will put up some stats and now he has the incentives to do it $$$

Sell - Tyrod, no way he keeps up this kind of pace. his WR's aren't that great and teams will learn to take away the TE if they continue to go there. he is who he is and he can still hurt you with his legs but he's not going to throw down the field in the 2 min drill to win you games.

Hold - Hughes looked fast and was getting in the backfield but they were throwing the ball quick to take away the pass rush so he wasn't able to get to the QB. if a team doesn't employ the same kind of strategy, he's going to get there. so let's not knock him for not having any sacks in a while. it's not due to lack of effort

Buy - Humber, he is working hard but still very raw and looked poor at times

Sell - Tolbert, no ability to change pace

Hold - Wood, was playing harder than the last 3 years I've seen.

Tolbert was responsible for 3 first downs and a TD. I think running him east/west at the goal line and running him nine times on 1st and 10 with TT under center didn't help him out.

Surprised by the toldozer hate going on here, I have actually been impressed by him as he seems to offer more than I thought he did when we signed him

Sorry, Bray, I think you're misunderstanding "Sell" (or maybe I am!). what people mean is they don't want or are getting rid of the concept that Tolbert isn't any good. They don't want that in their portfolio.

Get rid of that investment that says "Tolbert can't do things".

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Sorry, Bray, I think you're misunderstanding "Sell" (or maybe I am!). what people mean is they don't want or are getting rid of the concept that Tolbert isn't any good. They don't want that in their portfolio.

Get rid of that investment that says "Tolbert can't do things".

I am taking it as Sell as in get rid of this guy, so if that is not what was meant some clarification would be nice

Based on other posts it seems I may not be the only one

Edited by Bray Wyatt

Buy- Kyle, no slowdown from KW.

Sell- Poyer, his stock can't get any higher!

Hold- Dawkins, he's the future on the right side

I almost sold poyer for that reason but want to wait until this weekend

I am taking it as Sell as in get rid of this guy, so if that is not what was meant some clarification would be nice

Based on other posts it seems I may not be the only one

it's stock. If you would invest your portfolio $$ to him do so - say why if you'd like.

Similar to Tesla mentioned, they're not doing so great with this overextension and a market is there to buy them. Doesn't mean they're bad but you're selling them because maybe you don't believe in them or just want to maximize your profit before it tanks

Tolbert was responsible for 3 first downs and a TD. I think running him east/west at the goal line and running him nine times on 1st and 10 with TT under center didn't help him out.

I'm selling him because his stock won't get any higher