Brian Cushing Suspended 10 Games for PEDs

Big C

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes because the size of JJ Watts megamind sized cranium does not scream PED use. (sarcasm off)

I'm thinking that only the idiots get caught. It's quite naive to not believe PED use is an epidemic in pro football. Guys just keep getting bigger and faster every year. It's gotten ridiculous. We also seem to see more non contact injuries than I ever remember as well.

I'm thinking that only the idiots get caught. It's quite naive to not believe PED use is an epidemic in pro football. Guys just keep getting bigger and faster every year. It's gotten ridiculous. We also seem to see more non contact injuries than I ever remember as well.

Watt is more of a man-made beast than Sosa, McGuire or Bonds ever dreamed of being. I'd be shocked if he made it the full season. They have two choices - stop juicing and become normal human beings; or keep juicing and let your body deteriorate. Exhibit A - Tiger Woods.

Watt is more of a man-made beast than Sosa, McGuire or Bonds ever dreamed of being. I'd be shocked if he made it the full season. They have two choices - stop juicing and become normal human beings; or keep juicing and let your body deteriorate. Exhibit A - Tiger Woods.

I fought the idea of tiger and peds for a while but can't any longer. At this point any time anyone does anything amazing I automatically assume peds. It sucks to think thay way but does anyone really think usain bolt is clean for example?

I dunno, he doesn't look the type.

Laron Landry and Shawn Merriman don't think so either!

briancushingbeforeandaftersteroids.jpg

One NFL general manager indicated that Brian Cushing's PED use is not a new development. "We did our research on him before the draft last year and we concluded he was a chronic steroid user dating back to high school. More than a few people were surprised when he passed the steroid tests at the combine. I think the guy became a pro at masking it, until he was caught. I definitely would have taken my vote back on that award if I had one." There may not have been a more privately and publicly rumored steroid user than Cushing before any NFL Draft.