Do you think we can beat Carolina?

Steptide

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't think the Bills have a chance of winning, will you even watch? Why bother?

I think we do have a chance but I'd watch even if I didn't. You kidding me? We get 16 chances a year to watch our Bills. I ain't giving one of those up however terrible they are. It is part of being a fan.... if you were a fair weather guy you have long stopped supporting this team.

I think we do have a chance but I'd watch even if I didn't. You kidding me? We get 16 chances a year to watch our Bills. I ain't giving one of those up however terrible they are. It is part of being a fan.... if you were a fair weather guy you have long stopped supporting this team.

I think they have a chance every week, sometimes better than others. But there is ALWAYS a chance. Now....it does seem a few just stick around to complain, but that's another problem. :)

I think we've got a decent shot but we'd better rush more than four guys on D.

We were making the Jets o-line look like the electric company.

I'd only rush 4. I'd move all over the backfield. Let brown or Hyde read off Newton who is always staring down receivers. Dare him to go deep, he's not accurate. He has that shoulder. If we can rush four and disguise our d we will have 2 ints Edited by Boyst62

Come on people............this is not that difficult.....................

This game is decided by whether Carolina can contain Shady..............or not................

If he has another game like he did against the Jets.............we win.............

If he doesn't...........we lose.......

We have no offense if Shady's not in the game.......................

The real question is: how many wins before Beane is put on suicide watch? A winning tank team means making sure he isn't wearing ties or shoelaces

my guess is that this thing will start looking like a tank when injuries to key starters begin piling up... if they don't, then, like any NFL team that is injury free, winning against even better on paper opponents will keep happening ... in game key injuries and turnover ratio really turn games and seasons around, for good and bad

its early days people