Shaq Lawson

Wayne Arnold

Bills need Shaq to pan out because outside of him and possibly Preston Brown and Dareus (And who knows how much longer Dareus will be here) the primary players on the front 7 are older. Hughes is 31, Kyle is 34, Lorax is 34, Humber is 30, and there aren't a lot of young players behind them that you can say are the heir apparent.

Shaq could be a guy that this D-line gets built around for years but if he busts then the Bills might have to invest multiple early round picks in the front 7,

Shaq has already made a strong statement this season. Good pick, based on his work under Frazier and the Crazy Marine. He brings a great feature to the D Line.

Hughes is on fire and moving all the time. twitching and bending and stunting.

Lawson is driving his blocker backwards quite often. He also turns his guy with his strength now and again.

Last season was a wash for the whole defense, we know that now. and the Kid was surely not full go and behind on mental aspects.

BTW i do not care if he gets one sack I really don't. Except for his sake and satisfaction.

As long as he gets pressure and keeps that run game funneled back inside to the Bills LBs.

He's no Chris Kelsay though! Excepting he does seem to bring his lunch pail and just do his work :thumbsup:

He will improve plenty yet. I feel pretty confident about it. Just try not box him in as LT because of his draft position please.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Hes playing well. He still has issues with that shoulder. They showed a closeup hes wearing a brace, and it looked as if he didn't use that arm with the same ferocity as the other. I cant wait until hes fully recovered.

The surgery was like 18 months ago.    If he's not recovered he's re-injured.   His biggest problems are a lack of speed and quickness.    Otherwise he's aces!

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

The surgery was like 18 months ago.    If he's not recovered he's re-injured.   His biggest problems are a lack of speed and quickness.    Otherwise he's aces!

Im not a doctor but I know i seen a brace almost like the ine he wore in college. I also know that sometimes medical procedures/injuries dont heal the same for everyone. Case in point cordys long term ankle injury. Hes had that injury for along time now.

9 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

The complete opposite. I think it's essential. Also think that the punishment should fit the crime. I know that probably sounds crazy to you but that seems kinda fair to me.

What crime did we commit for which JSP is our punishment?  It must've been something severe...