Good win today.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really interested what you saw that makes you think the Jets played badly. I thought they looked stronger than advertised. We were just better.

They can't run...they have no deep threats...they have McCown at QB.

Edited by matter2003

Every man on that team we beat today was vetted by professional NFL scouts. Sure, some teams are more successful than others but you guys saying we beat a horrible team need to stop skipping class, and stop listening to the media. That team was much better than anyone gives them credit for and....we beat em !

Edited by jaybee

They outgained them nearly 2 to 1 and won the game. Even given that the opponent was the Jets, it was a good game.

With so many new coaches and new players, it was nice to warm up on an easier opponent.

This. It wasn't perfect, but a win is a win. I think for the first regular season game for this team and staff this was a good result. Of course there is always room for improvement, but it's a lot more fun to work on things the week after a win.

This. It wasn't perfect, but a win is a win. I think for the first regular season game for this team and staff this was a good result. Of course there is always room for improvement, but it's a lot more fun to work on things the week after a win.

They rarely are

We were suppose to win and I'm glad we did...no such thing as an ugly win in the NFL....1-0.....Now yes, it was the Jets...but you can only play the team in front of you...and that's what the Bills did...happy fan right here !

This is the game that over the last couple of years that we gave up and lost. Much appreciate that we gutted out the win. Go bills.