Good win today.

Good to win a divisional game, But some things I noticed Juan Castillo good coached game today. But I think Rex Ryan must be sick right now saying those are the safeties I could of used last year. Jordan Poyer say what you want about Waley he could find young veterans players in the league. Zach Brown, Jerry Hughes, Richie incognito, and now Jordan Poyer.

Bonehead of the day Todd Bowles accepting that holding call with over 2 minutes to go. If he declines the penalty the Bills are punting at the two minute warning but when he accepted the penalty, it gave the bills an extra down and forced the jets to use there last timeout after the two minute warning when the jets got possession the game was literally over.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jets offense is terrible, so its definitely good we held them to a paltry rushing average and around 200 yards of total offense...

Doubt we are going to see another offense this bad til we play the Jets again...the D needs to improve on some things, but it was a nice job.

Not taking much out of it, I said it would be 23-10 and was 2 points off in both directions...pretty much what I expected.

The real season starts next week.

Jets offense is terrible, so its definitely good we held them to a paltry rushing average and around 200 yards of total offense...

Doubt we are going to see another offense this bad til we play the Jets again...the D needs to improve on some things, but it was a nice job.

Not taking much out of it, I said it would be 23-10 and was 2 points off in both directions...pretty much what I expected.

See you guys there on the front row! Go Bills

They're bad but there are worse starting QB's in this league than Josh McCown. Which goes to show how few good quarterbacks there are out there.

The Bengals may have something to say about that worst offense thing. Daltons is mess Edited by Bills fan since 87

Glad for the win. The Jets are as bad as reported. The Bills did what they had to do and have the win. We need to find a little more pass rush to help the DB's. We did not need it agains the Jets, but will against better teams.

Bottom Line -- the Bills are 1-0!

I'm really interested what you saw that makes you think the Jets played badly. I thought they looked stronger than advertised. We were just better.

Every win is a good win when you only play 16 games.

The defense looked good against an anemic Jets offense and Jordan Poyer was impressive.

On offense I don't want to see any more plays going to the right side. Seems that every play that went right got stuffed..... Go left boys.

Thank God they played the Jets. A win is a win. See what happens next week.

Well so far Carolina looks like crap esp Cam Newton so we have even odds there

Every win is a good win when you only play 16 games.

The defense looked good against an anemic Jets offense and Jordan Poyer was impressive.

On offense I don't want to see any more plays going to the right side. Seems that every play that went right got stuffed..... Go left boys.

Poyer was on fire

They're bad but there are worse starting QB's in this league than Josh McCown. Which goes to show how few good quarterbacks there are out there.

Watch Hoyer and Savage today

A W is a W, but that was a ugly game

A lot of ugly games today