Darby...

McBean

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Except Darby would not have been on that field, on that play, in that position, etc...there is no correlation that he gets hurt here...so not really a real scenario

So true. I can't believe fans think just because a guy gets hurt on a single play on a different field he would have done the same thing here. It's moronic.

Even when a guy is brittle or injury prone it's not true.

So true. I can't believe fans think just because a guy gets hurt on a single play on a different field he would have done the same thing here. It's moronic.

Even when a guy is brittle or injury prone it's not true.

But the guy we got isnt hurt and we can still use the pick we got.

So as of right now we're winning the trade.

You can look at it whatever way you decide to and we'll do the same.

Doctor said it looked like a subtalar ankle dislocation and if that is the case would likely not be out for the year---mid season return...still waiting to see if that is the case tho with no ligament damage...

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2017/9/10/16284894/ronald-darby-injured-eagles-cornerback-out-season-dislocated-ankle-philadelphia-nfl-redskins

The site bogs down when new threads are started.

No it doesn't. I should know.

This thread is fine. Please feel free to discuss topics that aren't related to the live Bills game.

Good to know that the myriad of posts crying about"duplicate" threads don't bog this site down.

:thumbsup:

:beer: