Darby...

McBean

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, he doesn't get that injury here but he does there. It's like yes we won the trade cause he's done and Matthews is still in for us but the variable is darby could have played the whole year for us. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about if Watkins gets hurt next game, we all know his injury history, I think it is actually fair to take injuries into consideration.

What about if Watkins gets hurt next game, we all know his injury history, I think it is actually fair to take injuries into consideration.

It is interesting how some people say we shouldn't take the injury into account as to who "won" the trade. I don't think it's fair for Darby--who is not "injury prone." But I would be anyone here $100--and win, that if Matthews got injured yesterday instead of Darby some self-loathing fans would be on here complaining about how we "lost" the trade.

I broke a tiny bone in my foot and I was in a walking cast for 2 months. Darby's foot falls off and he's out 4-6 weeks!

those tiny bone breaks are the WORST.

It is interesting how some people say we shouldn't take the injury into account as to who "won" the trade. I don't think it's fair for Darby--who is not "injury prone." But I would be anyone here $100--and win, that if Matthews got injured yesterday instead of Darby some self-loathing fans would be on here complaining about how we "lost" the trade.

those tiny bone breaks are the WORST.

With your first point I totally agree and almost was going to post something about that as well. I recall posters pulling out hairs after Matthews got hurt 15 minutes into practice hurting his sternum that we "lost the trade".

Then the GM/Coach combo's new nickname will be McFortuneteller, able to see into the future and trade players on the cusp of injury for maximum value. :thumbsup::lol:

Edited by H2o