Joe Banyard

Wayne Arnold

MG cut by Arizona too. Banyard will be fine. I don't understand why Bills fans aren't rooting for him instead of trying to tear him down? He looked really good in the preseason. I'm pretty sure the coaches know more than we do and want him on the team for a reason.

We always want

what we can't have

Edited by Heitz

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im confused, was not overpaying for a backup RB that hasnt done all that much mean the difference between missing and making the playoffs? Got nothing against Gillislee, but if people think hes worth that kinda cash to watch most of the game from the bench, then we really have problems here.

Edited by bigduke6

blah. Mike G. was too much for a backup RB. Money to be spent elsewhere. If Shady gets hurt, I think we will find another RB out there who can step in (D. Williams?).

How well he fares could... could have just a bit to do with how well our offensive line plays.

Enter Karlos.

Enter TD Mike.

Enter Rattlesnake Joe.

It's all gravy.

I totally forgot about Karlos. He did zilch after leaving Buffalo.

"We were able to let Mike Gillislee go because of J Williams." Just another lie they feed us. Wait till the Jets shred this team.

The Jets defense could and will give us fits, but their offense will not shred our D, far from it, in fact.

GPA?

ROI

We always want

what we can't have

even when what we have

is not what we need

but familiar

You can't always get what you waaant

NoYou can't always get what you waaant

But if you try sometimes

you get what you need

Lets give Joe a little love can we ?

No reason not to really.

I think Banyard's run style suits the zone blocking scheme better, he has a good jump cut and vision.

this is the score on him. fits well with O line scheme.

does not matter how i felt about Mike Karlos, or Jonathan. Joe is our guy now !

Edited by 3rdand12

I like Gillisee as a player, but I don't buy the notion that Buffalo is weaker at RB without him. I saw nothing from Banyard in preseason that suggested he can't do for Buffalo what Gillislee did, and much to suggest he can and will. I also like that in Tolbert and Taiwan Jones, Buffalo has diversity in that they are completely different running backs. Their different characteristics and skill sets will allow the Bills to do different things than they could when depending on Shady and Gillislee and not much else.

blah. Mike G. was too much for a backup RB. Money to be spent elsewhere. If Shady gets hurt, I think we will find another RB out there who can step in (D. Williams?).

I totally forgot about Karlos. He did zilch after leaving Buffalo.

Deangelo Williams??? He's been a has-been for three years, but I get the point that if the OL is very good and there is sufficient passing threat, then there are a lot of RBs that might be reasonably productive. A lot of ifs there, though.