If the Colts really suck, would they trade Luck to Buffalo?

BADOLBILZ

Trading dareus would require an ossweiler type trade. We would have to give up a pick also and get nothing in return or a lesser pick. If they want Taylor then he goes in but they may not. It would take picks. Lots of picks plus maybe some good your players like Lawson and white. Even then they would not do it.

Huh? Who brought Dareus into this? What did I miss?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we play the season.

STOP THE STUPID THREADS. YES, I THINK THIS IS A STUPID THREAD

Just not newbies that start stupid threads.

Self moderation works people.

You can delete them.

Holy tantrums! :lol:

Be careful ol' timer......remember what they say.......once a man......twice a baby. :flirt:

And let me tell ya' what's stupid.......stromboli.....aka "hot pockets"......instead of making fresh chicken wings at a tailgate IN BUFFALO. B-)

Holy tantrums! :lol:

Be careful ol' timer......remember what they say.......once a man......twice a baby. :flirt:

And let me tell ya' what's stupid.......stromboli.....aka "hot pockets"......instead of making fresh chicken wings at a tailgate IN BUFFALO. B-)

Come and make them for me please.

Nada - Bert Jones 2.0

Not a bad comp ( read to the end -- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bert_Jones ), which may be why Luck allegedly wants out of the Colts org.

'The widely respected scout Ernie Accorsi is quoted as saying that if Bert Jones had played under different circumstances, he probably would have been the greatest player ever. ... On the eve of Super Bowl XLII, New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, in discussing his choices for the greatest quarterbacks of all time, described Jones as the best "pure passer" he had ever seen.'

Edited by dave mcbride

Not a bad comp ( read to the end -- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bert_Jones ), which may be why Luck allegedly wants out of the Colts org.

Yeah it's an experienced comp for sure..........Jones got ruined.........but let's be clear......he hasn't taken the beating that Bert Jones did.

Nobody gets beaten like a QB on a bad team back then...........that was shell shock as much as injuries.

Luck should have another decade of good football in front of him.

Yeah it's an experienced comp for sure..........Jones got ruined.........but let's be clear......he hasn't taken the beating that Bert Jones did.

Nobody gets beaten like a QB on a bad team back then...........that was shell shock as much as injuries.

Luck should have another decade of good football in front of him.

Agreed, but if I'm Luck, I'm looking at the owner - who ain't going anywhere - and saying to myself, "if past is prelude, I need to get the hell out of Dodge ASAFP." Guess who was the owner of the Baltimore Colts in the late 70s/early 80s? Edited by dave mcbride

Agreed, but if I'm him I'm looking at the owner, who ain't going anywhere, and saying to myself, "if past is prelude, I need to get the hell out asafp." Guess who was the owner of the Baltimore Colts in the late 70s/early 80s?

The amazing thing is that he is a football genius compared to his old man.

In the 1980's Ralph was arguably not even one of the league's 10-15 worst owners..........a big part of the reason that Ralph's teams got thoroughly uncompetitive is that the quality of competition got much higher in those owners meetings and he was still doing the kinda' dumbsh*t that he had been doing 20-30 years earlier.

I do think my original premise is a possibility.........the chance for a fresh start would be enticing for both sides.

Huh? Who brought Dareus into this? What did I miss?

I did :D

Can we play the season.

STOP THE STUPID THREADS. YES, I THINK THIS IS A STUPID THREAD

Just not newbies that start stupid threads.

Self moderation works people.

You can delete them.

LOL, deal with it, old timer! :nana:

A Mess Grows in Indy: With Luck Concerned, NFL Execs Say He Should Demand Trade

Ask a handful of front office personnel around the league, and they'll tell you what has happened in Indianapolis is one of the greatest wastes of quarterback talents they've ever seen.

Alex Smith knows he'll likely play elsewhere next year

After K.C. brass traded up to draft Patrick Mahomes in the first round, Smith knew the score.

The 33-year-old quarterback said before the season during an interview on In Depth with Graham Bensinger, he understands the expectation is that he'll be playing elsewhere next year. Smith added that's how he's always operated.

Edited by ALF

"suck for Luck" turned into "suck with Luck." they need to fire Pagano, i can't believe he still has a job. Arians was the best coach they've had since Dungy and they let him leave after he almost got them to the Super Bowl. it's been downhill ever since