The reaction will awesome when the Bills dominate Jets

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In what UNIVERSE do you automatically think we will dominate them?

The ONLY differences between us and the Jests right now are we have a new head coach and a solid plan moving forward.

As far as I am concerned, we must EARN those kinds of predictions before making them... and as of now all we have is that they swept us last season and we are 0-0.

In what UNIVERSE do you automatically think we will dominate them?

This universe. We are better in all phases of the game. Their offense is bad and their defense is decent but they just lost their run stuffer. Our offense will look much better than most think and our defense will shut them down. Combine that with their apparent desire to tank this year and you get a decisive win for the Bills.

Then the debate as to whether or not it "counts" will begin.

Wont hold my breath. Actually gonna take the Jets to cover

I would too...our offense is going to suck.

Our defense will be pretty good I think...I think we are going to see a lot of brutal, boring, unwatchable football and many "puntfests" where both teams punt a lot...

17-13, 13-10, 20-17 games are going to be the norm for us this year...unfortunately I see us being on the wrong side of many of them.

This universe. We are better in all phases of the game. Their offense is bad and their defense is decent but they just lost their run stuffer. Our offense will look much better than most think and our defense will shut them down. Combine that with their apparent desire to tank this year and you get a decisive win for the Bills.

Then the debate as to whether or not it "counts" will begin.

We can't play the Jets all 16 games. end of thread.

I would too...our offense is going to suck.

Our defense will be pretty good I think...I think we are going to see a lot of brutal, boring, unwatchable football and many "puntfests" where both teams punt a lot...

17-13, 13-10, 20-17 games are going to be the norm for us this year...unfortunately I see us being on the wrong side of many of them.

I think that your optimism about the defense is best-case. They have a LB core made up of 2/3 career special teamers and the secondary is all new and likely overrated.

Dont we have to lose the Jets game to have our franchise qb guarantied.

I'm hoping for a loss just so this place will implode comedy gold!

Actually they will be able to use "special logic" to rationalize the loss and make it seem like its exactly where we want to be.

We will win our first game by a large margin and this place will be hilarious. We will hear:

"Not a real win because Jets are tanking"

"Would have won by more if it weren't for all the trades"

"The Jets are smarter than us, because they know how to get better draft position"

"We still suck and will go 2-14 thanks to Jets"

And hopefully at least a few "19-0 baby!'s"

This is a whole new system and McDermott and Beane are still trying to get all the right pieces in place, but all of these neagative posts are way off base in my opinion. There is a lot of talent let on this team and we will be winning games. Get used to it.

I've been thinking of putting together a glossary of excuses for the games the Bills win this year. As a public service.

We can't play the Jets all 16 games. end of thread.

That won't stop the masses from complaining about each win and deabating about whether our performance in game one in real or a product of a bad Jets team.

I've been thinking of putting together a glossary of excuses for the games the Bills win this year. As a public service.

Lol, please do!

If they "dominate" the lowly Jets it won't mean :censored:. It's the Jets. Outside of playing Hackenberg, they have set themselves up to fail on purpose. They have all but come out and actually said they're tanking for a QB. What if we lose to those lowly Jets? Then what? I'd like to see what flavor of kool aid will be served the following week.