The reaction will awesome when the Bills dominate Jets

We will win our first game by a large margin and this place will be hilarious. We will hear:

"Not a real win because Jets are tanking"

"Would have won by more if it weren't for all the trades"

"The Jets are smarter than us, because they know how to get better draft position"

"We still suck and will go 2-14 thanks to Jets"

And hopefully at least a few "19-0 baby!'s"

This is a whole new system and McDermott and Beane are still trying to get all the right pieces in place, but all of these neagative posts are way off base in my opinion. There is a lot of talent let on this team and we will be winning games. Get used to it.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will win our first game by a large margin and this place will be hilarious. We will hear:

"The Jets are smarter than us, because they know how to get better draft position"

This is a whole new system and McDermott and Beane are still trying to get all the right pieces in place, but all of these neagative posts are way off base in my opinion. There is a lot of talent let on this team and we will be winning games. Get used to it.

Wont hold my breath. Actually gonna take the Jets to cover

Get used to winning? I would love to

It's going to be a sloppy mess of a game. There are no winners when the Jets and Bills play

I still believe this team will be much more disciplined than they were last year, even though it didn't necessarily show throughout the preseason.

Can't we all just enjoy the game without "told you so's" and potty talk.

why start now? ;)

I still believe this team will be much more disciplined than they were last year, even though it didn't necessarily show throughout the preseason. why start now? ;)

I wish I had your optimism! I haven't seen much to get excited about yet. We'll see!

lol. 19-0 baby

I would not count too heavily on beating the Jets. The QBs are a wash between McKown and Taylor and I think the Jets still have a better D than the Bills. IF the Bills win, it will be because McCoy has a huge day.

Loooooong season a-comin'

Watch I can see it now.

Tomorrow "Jets have claimed J Williams"

Thursday "Jets will start Williams Sunday"

Sunday "Williams god off for 125 and a TD in win against former team"

Edited by MAJBobby

Well I don't think we're gonna dominate the Jets. But I wonder when the realities of the season sets in will I still be okay with tanking, assuming it's the best thing long term

I think many that wish for a tank will not be happy if this team is at 1-6....I still think they'll be better but let's see