Boldin does want to play football

MAJBobby

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still maintain the Sammy trade was his clue to get the hell out of Buffalo because he knew they weren't going all out to win in '17.

The Bills haven't been to the post season in nearly two decades - did he really think Sammy "Watchkins" was going to help that much? Come On man...

way to present yourself boldin. retire because you want to pursue your calling in society only to come back and claim you still want to play the game. just not for the buffalo bills.

loser/quitter

Herve you considered that the douche bag Mass hole reporter was making up crap?

Live look at Beane taking the phone call from Boldin's agent asking him to be released from Buffalo's reserve/retired list so that he can play for the Patriots after claiming he left the team because of Charlottesville.

celular.gif

I thought that was a joke. But no, that was the excuse give...

I still maintain the Sammy trade was his clue to get the hell out of Buffalo because he knew they weren't going all out to win in '17.

I'd do it for a pick. Maybe a third or fourth rounder. Boldin looked broken down, but I don't want to give NE anything for free.

Word. Id also take Hogan back in a straight up trade. Hogan already got his ring so bring em back he would automatically be a #2 or #3 WR playing on the outside letting matthews and ZJ work from the slot.

He should be allowed to play wherever he wants to play and for whatever organization that would be willing to take him on. His signing here made little sense for our team that is undergoing a transtion.

I doubt that New England is very interested in him because they just got another receiver in their trade with the Colts.