ronnieroscoe

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can the season start please.

Not a chance- hes the 2nd best back on the team and is young. Runs hard between the tackles too and has good vision.

This thread is pure gold. Gold I tell you!

J Will is safe. This is will be his breakout year

Nicely done, fellas

Edited by QB Bills

No, it's a big middle finger to the fans. Like stupid politicians, they need to crap on everything the previous regime did. They can say the inherited a giant mess when in truth, there were plenty of good pieces.

Now, they made a giant mess and can know can try to buy more time for themselves. And odds are, they will be gone in 3 years and a new regime would have to clean up their mess. Rinse and repeat.

You could have kept solid young talent and gotten rid of older, higher price vets. But instead of guys like Sammy, Darby, Williams, we kept scrubs like Tolbert (good player but old now), Yates, and Vlad. I'm so pumped!!!

Good post.

No, it's a big middle finger to the fans. Like stupid politicians, they need to crap on everything the previous regime did. They can say the inherited a giant mess when in truth, there were plenty of good pieces.

Now, they made a giant mess and can know can try to buy more time for themselves. And odds are, they will be gone in 3 years and a new regime would have to clean up their mess. Rinse and repeat.

You could have kept solid young talent and gotten rid of older, higher price vets. But instead of guys like Sammy, Darby, Williams, we kept scrubs like Tolbert (good player but old now), Yates, and Vlad. I'm so pumped!!!

Exactly. It's not like whom they've brought in is lighting it up. Taiwan Jones makes the team and J Williams gets cut. There's no one that's convincing me that makes sense.

@matthewfairburn

Judging by the Twitter reaction, you would think the Bills just cut Jim Brown in his prime. Jonathan Williams averaged 3.5 yards per carry.

@christrapasso

IMO, the release of a backup RB (and backup LB) does not indicate a team is tanking.

He played well this preseason.

But he's right. No player has ever improved after their rookie year.

Thats all I got left to go on

CBF

-----------

Isn't McD a little green to play the "trust me", I know what I'm doing. He's really getting this fan base nervous with these head scratching moves. J Will and Hodges gone but Vlad is untouchable? Until the season plays out we have no idea what will happen. God help us!!