Josh Allen on at noon

Buffalo Barbarian

College football is king!!! Just make sure you find a woman who will tolerate two straight days of football!

Right, my wife hates me right know, but she knew this was the deal.

thanks for the update...college football is so much more fun to watch when you are looking for a QB and have a crap load of picks!

Absolutely.

Set up the PVR. Have always watched college ball, but am going to be nuts on it this year

Definitely.

Or the next EJ Manuel

been thinking the same thing...never again should this organization ever be fooled by "that" type of QB...accuracy, anticipation, and ball placement should always be at the top of the list for every QB we consider, imo...Josh Allen is not there yet.

Edited by JaCrispy

Josh Allen has several games to continue to prove himself against decent competition this year. Oregon, Boise, Air Force, a bowl game...That 5 INT game against NE really sticks out..and throwing 15 INTs against 2nd tier competition also is concerning. He has the size, the confidence, the mobility...and is a gunslinger...would love to see him figure out how to use the checkdown more and not throw into tight windows so often. The posts about anticipatory throws are dead on.

Edited by JoeF

been thinking the same thing...never again should this organization ever be fooled by "that" type of QB...accuracy, anticipation, and ball placement should always be at the top of the list for every QB we consider, imo...Josh Allen is not there yet.

He's another guy that has all those tools that people drooled over EJ for. I've seen a handful of his games now and I wasn't that impressed. His accuracy and decision making are very concerning to me if he's supposed to be a top pick.

College football is king!!! Just make sure you find a woman who will tolerate two straight days of football!

That's like finding a damn unicorn, sundays are tolerated because I leave the house but college is not. I just act like I have a stomach ache and spend a lot of time in the bathroom streaming on my phone.

He's another guy that has all those tools that people drooled over EJ for. I've seen a handful of his games now and I wasn't that impressed. His accuracy and decision making are very concerning to me if he's supposed to be a top pick.

For sure, but let's see what this season brings. Besides if he's good the jets will take him and we get Darnold!

That's like finding a damn unicorn, sundays are tolerated because I leave the house but college is not. I just act like I have a stomach ache and spend a lot of time in the bathroom streaming on my phone.

Nope. I told the misses on our second date that there are two things I won't give up and that is football and weight training. But she still whines and complains about it lol

Here we go! Rocking the Metallica!

For sure, but let's see what this season brings. Besides if he's good the jets will take him and we get Darnold!

...ANY chance of that for either of them and they stay in grad school until Woody Woodpecker sells the team..."stay safe my friends"..............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Want to see some over the middle throws.

Not a good play call on 4Rrth down.

He just completed a pass from the right hash to the sideline. Give up every pick next year to get the 1st overall pick for him.

Why all the hate? Let's see how the year goes. Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

I don't think Darnold declares this year

...better off staying.....besides, the USC QB pedigree ain't pretty.....hold the drool for now..............

Rob Johnson

Mark Sancheese

Todd Maronovich

Matt Barkley

John David's "Booty"

Matt "Hot Tub" Leinart

Vince Evans (meh)

Rodney Pete (meh)

Sean Salisbury

...only one of notoriety is Carson Palmer.........

...better off staying.....besides, the USC QB pedigree ain't pretty.....hold the drool for now..............

Rob Johnson

Mark Sancheese

Todd Maronovich

Matt Barkley

John David's "Booty"

Matt "Hot Tub" Leinart

Vince Evans (meh)

Rodney Pete (meh)

Sean Salisbury

...only one of notoriety is Carson Palmer.........

It's not about the school it's about the player. How many QBs were good in the Air Raid and then flopped, but look at Mahomes now.

I just saw him for the first time that last series. Big and slow, like a young Drew Bledsoe.

Lol, keep watching

Allen is an ELITE athlete.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.