Dareus sent home for violating a team rule

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a guy worth $60,000,000 donating $25,000....is like the average guy donating $50

Owner is worth Billions? Whats his donation? What about Coach? Or yourself?

Who knows. Not everyone posts everything on twitter. But thanks for speculating!

🤦‍♂️

Ahhh the Buffalo Bills PR posts everything postivie they do. They would have posted this by now thanks

If Dareus really wanted to make a difference, he would dictate that all future salary lost to suspension and/or fines be donated to the relief effort.

...and by "relief effort", it means ME! I think I could get by quire comfortably on the money he throws away.

Owner is worth Billions? Whats his donation? What about Coach? Or yourself?

Ahhh the Buffalo Bills PR posts everything postivie they do. They would have posted this by now thanks

"You know nothing MAJBobby Snow"

TT's financial advisor weighs in!

@terrence_cfp

In speaking w/ players, it's clear the #BuffaloBills are on a stricter, more disciplined path.

#BillsMafia

...yup...but until 2019, Fat Albert II holds ALL of the cards......and he knows it..............

against your better judgement you overspend on your dream car.

you read the reviews and knew ahead of time that this model was high maintenance and unreliable.

but when right ...it's a beautiful car, so you hope for the best.

after a couple years it continues to give you troubles.

but you took out a big loan and are not done paying for it.

now you owe way more than its worth and no one wants to buy it.

Exact thing happened to me. After 3 years I took the hit and sold it. Probably a wise move but I still miss it... when running well it was a dream. Now, 10 years later, I think about doing the same crazy thing all over again. Edited by vincec

I'd cut him and wouldn't look back. I've had this opinion since his last suspension. He's just a larger Josh Gordon.

The inevitability is that he will get suspended indefinitely by the league and the Bills don't have to have that anchor around their necks. Let some other franchise take that risk.

He's the kind of person that won't ever have enough chances to redeem your faith in him and I won't be surprised at all if the new leadership cuts the cord on Saturday.

I'd cut him and wouldn't look back. I've had this opinion since his last suspension. He's just a larger Josh Gordon.

The inevitability is that he will get suspended indefinitely by the league and the Bills don't have to have that anchor around their necks. Let some other franchise take that risk.

He's the kind of person that won't ever have enough chances to redeem your faith in him and I won't be surprised at all if the new leadership cuts the cord on Saturday.

The salary cap says wake up and know who I am.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Gordon has missed 43+ games due to suspension. Marcell has missed...4.