GDT: Preseason Game 3 - Bills vs. Ravens at 7 PM ET

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11-23 and 4 YPA. He doesn't make plays!!! If people watched this game and came away feeling comfortable with Peterman I don't know what to tell you. You need to watch more football.

I just don't get people. He looks like a rookie who might develop into something. He's made some good passes but probably should have had an interception and a fumble. 4 batted passes kinda ruins the narrative that it was all on Taylor with those. And Peterman has had several inaccurate passes, too.

We're all going to (or should) root for whoever is under center Week 1, but unless Taylor's concussion is bad, Peterman hasn't done much to take the job.

The announcers just said the Ravens are dominating offensively....they have 175 yards and we have 150. They are 5-14 on 3rd down, we are 4-14. Hardly dominant.

Yates is playing like he just made 3rd string for Trott Vocational.

Baltimore homerism

I just don't get people. He looks like a rookie who might develop into something. He's made some good passes but probably should have had an interception and a fumble. 4 batted passes kinda ruins the narrative that it was all on Taylor with those. And Peterman has had several inaccurate passes, too.

We're all going to (or should) root for whoever is under center Week 1, but unless Taylor's concussion is bad, Peterman hasn't done much to take the job.

It doesn't matter, right, it's only preseason. That's what has been repeated and repeated when Tyrod wasn't looking so hot. Can't have it both ways.

I disagree. If TT weren't making $15M, Peterman would be starting.

The near-interception is a rookie mistake. That isn't the kind of mistake that worries me because it is fixed with experience. I don't think accuracy gets fixed with experience. The fact that Peterman might develop into something is why some fans want to see him start, no ones saying he's for sure going to be great. I still want Tyrod starting until at least the bye week no matter what though.

The near-interception is a rookie mistake. That isn't the kind of mistake that worries me because it is fixed with experience. I don't think accuracy gets fixed with experience. The fact that Peterman might develop into something is why some fans want to see him start, no ones saying he's for sure going to be great. I still want Tyrod starting until at least the bye week no matter what though.

Peterman has the best anticipation the Bills have seen from a quarterback since Kelly tbh

Taylor starts week one unless he is hurt. I would take him out from under center and let him play in more space...

Of course he does. If he looks like this bad the first few games then you start talking about starting Peterman.