Matt Simms?

major

Simms? How about

John Skelton ?
John Michael Skelton is a former American football quarterback. He played college football at Fordham and was drafted by the Arizona Cardinals in the fifth round of the 2010 NFL Draft. He was also a member of the Cincinnati Bengals, San Francisco 49ers, …

LOL

I remember a little of Matt Simms, Phil's son, competing for a spot on our roster two years ago with Tyrod, Cassell, and Manuel. Heard he was with Atlanta now. If Atlanta releases him, would you bring him back in to complete for 3rd string/practice squad? If my memory serves, I only remember seeing him in one preseason game two years back

I'd prefer Ryan Leaf.

Simms does have familiarity on his side. He knows where to pick up his playbook, knows the facility layout, where the weight room is, and where to turn in his playbook when he is inevitably released, and that's gotta count for something. I hear Yates is still wandering around door to door trying to find the field house.

I have heard you are as reliable as La Conjecture who also makes stuff up but everyone knows that.

He's still in the league? Good god.

It's shocking how many absolutely crap QBs maintain employment in the NFL for a period of YEARS.

Lack of talent at the position, sure...but why teams keep retreading the same names who are clear failures is beyond me.