I love me some Joe Banyard.

NewEra

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See if he can return kicks. Outside of Tate who would do that if he gets hurt? White? Idk if I would risk our top corner.

what about Jones from Oakland?

dang it. beat me to it

Edited by Agent 91

• 2 weeks later...

Cutting Williams is where I stop believing they care about winning this year.

He was young, big and fast. Running hard and playing very well. In line for a big year and playing for peanuts and beane cuts him

Joke

Banyard isn't close to j will

Edited by Buffalo716

He was young, big and fast. Running hard and playing very well. In line for a big year and playing for peanuts and beane cuts him

Joke

I don't get this move either, but it has nothing to do with winning this year (if it hurts them, it's as much down the road as it does now).

Hopefully the OP is right in his Banyard love. He'll be easy to root for. And it's not like we haven't had luck with older seemingly-journeyman running backs in the past.

I don't get this move either, but it has nothing to do with winning this year (if it hurts them, it's as much down the road as it does now).

Hopefully the OP is right in his Banyard love. He'll be easy to root for. And it's not like we haven't had luck with older seemingly-journeyman running backs in the past.

I'll still take the 24 year old over the journeyman

Hope he's a stud

I think JWills haircut got him the axe. What is he thinking? Banyards burst is noticeably better than Williams and has some toughness. He fits the scheme. McBeane is truley perplexing though. Nothing would surprise me at this point

Kept him over Williams what a joke

Joke

Agree here

I just can't seem to get behind a guy named Barnyard..........call me old fashioned, but.......

Would it be easier if his name was Redcorn?

How is Mike Tolbert still on the roster other than because he played for the Panthers? Must be the new "Bills way" is to have old overweight never-was guys. Tolbert has never been anything special and he is carrying 15 lbs of extra weight in his gut. I hope that isn't the example that they want to set.

Baffling...