I love me some Joe Banyard.

NewEra

We didn't think there was much behind Shady when it was K Will. And he was fine. We scratched our heads about a guy in Gillislee that had bounced around the league and he was fine. I am puzzled about the J Will thing but Banyard will likely turn out fine.

Hope so.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We didn't think there was much behind Shady when it was K Will. And he was fine. We scratched our heads about a guy in Gillislee that had bounced around the league and he was fine. I am puzzled about the J Will thing but Banyard will likely turn out fine.

I think some of this, upon reflection, is that the Offense Bills are going to roll out looks little like what we saw in PS. We should be seeing more screens, flares and options perhaps.

Maybe Jonathans situational awareness was lacking or he does not have the lateral speed they need.

I never really watched his blocking now that i think about it

Tolbert was an absolute beast picking up blitzing linebackers. That has been iffy with the Bills since Freddie left.

lord knows Bills QB need extra protection.

good point Sandy. and when the protection shows up you have guy moving out for the dump off. Thats gonna hurt

These are the same guys that love them some Freddy Jackson

i love me some freddy jackson. class act, hard worker, huge heart...and just enough talent. i still have fond memories of him stiff arming a dude for about 25 yards down the sideline. freddy had lost a step, and had a habit of trying too hard to fight for the extra yard (and eventually fumbling) toward the end...but he was "a buffalo guy". he understood how much this team meant to the fans and he fed off the energy. he was also an incredible blocker. he left it all on the field every game. i want to see him on the wall! LOVE me some freddy!

i love me some freddy jackson. class act, hard worker, huge heart...and just enough talent. i still have fond memories of him stiff arming a dude for about 25 yards down the sideline. freddy had lost a step, and had a habit of trying too hard to fight for the extra yard (and eventually fumbling) toward the end...but he was "a buffalo guy". he understood how much this team meant to the fans and he fed off the energy. he was also an incredible blocker. he left it all on the field every game. i want to see him on the wall! LOVE me some freddy!

The point was Freddy was a undrafted FA at one time. And he beat somebody out and the rest is history. The point was just because Williams was drafted by the Bills doesn't give him any special privileges. Banyard offers more.

or what, they might lose a lot of games? Everyone is expecting that anyway it seems. And Jwill vs Banyard is not significant in the short term if at all.

So are you hoping McCoy gets hurt to enhance the tank? Or saying that it doesn't matter if he gets hurt because they will lose out anyway? I'm not following.

So are you hoping McCoy gets hurt to enhance the tank? Or saying that it doesn't matter if he gets hurt because they will lose out anyway? I'm not following.

of course I'm not hoping he gets hurt. But if he does, the team takes a mega serious hit offensively regardless of whether it's Jwill or banyard. And, most people here seem to think they will lose a lot of games WITH McCoy so it's a moot point. Edited by YoloinOhio

of course I'm not hoping he gets hurt. But if he does, the team takes a mega serious hit offensively regardless of whether it's Jwill or banyard. And, most people here seem to think they will lose a lot of games WITH McCoy so it's a moot point.

I see. Probably true.