So Boldin retired?

I don't know if Boldin was in danger of being cut but watching him run routes made me go WTF, even watching on my phone. The guy was stumbling without anyone laying a finger on him. Watch the replay and tell me I'm lying.

The prospect of getting cut might make a wealthy 36 year old WR retire.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have the first !@#$ing clue what their vision is. You're bitching just to B word at this point.

Crybaby gonna cry and all that...

McDermott told you:

Be physical, it's Buffalo, run the ball, get into 3rd and short.

It's the Jauron, Marrone, Rex approach all over again.

Pretend it's 1970, sign two Full Backs and smash your opponent into oblivion.

Oh and play an outdated Tampa-2 defense as well with Leslie Frazier and "zone" corners. Oughta work great.

You don't have the first !@#$ing clue what their vision is. You're bitching just to B word at this point.

Crybaby gonna cry and all that...

Their vision is reflected in their stated philosophies, in addition to any moves with draft pick accumulation, trades, and other acquisitions they have made. Speak for yourself and stop being a jackass.

Tanking for Darnold.

Only thery're not because it's not a tear down.

Their vision is reflected in their stated philosophies, in addition to any moves with draft pick accumulation, trades, and other acquisitions they have made. Speak for yourself and stop being a jackass.

Tanking for Darnold may work out, but who wants to watch the mess this season?

He doesn't know "what's up" if he thought this was a playoff or Super Bowl when he signed.

Well he sure as hell knows they aren't doing all they can to win this season. He stated that he takes things year-to year, so why bother at this juncture after last week's deals that weaken them for '17.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

You do realize that that our GM was hyping this move at the podium?

Hyping a 36 year old WR.

Trade Sammy, hype a 36 year old, Streater gets hurt, 36 year old retires, no big deal.

:lol: :lol: Beane jus made himself a jack@ss. Helping McDerm lose the locker room.

0-16! Are negative numbers possible?

I felt the same way. My season win prediction keeps falling....and falling. ...and falling...

I really can't define the philosophy beyond "super team first guys"

Are we winning? No. Are we tanking? Not really. Are we building for the future? We gutted the young talent on the roster this offseason but kept the old guys.

:lol: real sht tho! Beane not looking too smart rite now.

Well he sure as hell knows they are doing all they can to win this season. He stated that he takes things year-to year, so why bother at this juncture after last week's deals that weaken them for '17.

I understand that, but if the claim is that he wanted to be on a contender, this was never the spot . Boldin is simply failing to admit that he is toast.

“I was very annoyed,” Beane said of first hearing talk that the Bills are tanking. “We would not have tried to get Anquan Boldin on our team if we were tanking. We would not have tried to get Jordan Matthews — who if you look at his numbers in his first three years, they’re pretty good. We would not have tried to get E.J. Gaines. We would have just tried to get more draft capital if we weren’t worried about 2017. We’re going to compete our tails off for 2017.”

Not as annoyed as I am after a decade plus on a pair of season tickets and more hampster wheel nonsense.

Either way you comment it's either he was too old and didn't have it anymore or he will fill the role left by Watkins, the fact of the matter is we were a bottom passing team regardless if Watkins was in the lineup this season but they did have to respect us with Watkins burning you deep. We have both Matthews/Zay Jones both of which ran a 4.47 at the combine so it's not like they are Boldin slow, or someone needs to emerge, Dez Lewis? Why are these WR on our practice squads if they can't play? Next man up like every team in this league. There is an abundance of WR taalent somewhere out there, if he's on someone else's practice squad this is why we have scouts, find us the diamond in the rough.