Miller vs. Ducasse

Big C

:lol:

I promised you a mea culpa if he's starting in week 1, and you shall have it.

I keep trying to talk myself into alternate explanations on this one.

If vlad starts week 1 there will be several spots that I've worried but given benefit of the doubt on that will come back up as major questions

Trust the process. I believe the coaches know more than us armchair coaches. They will pick who they think is the right fit for the scheme. Maybe Miller doesn't fit the scheme. Maybe we can trade him and pick up another draft pick?

What scheme calls for vlads skill set? Frankly, what is vlads skill set? What does he do better that the coaches would be keying in on as a core trait they seek?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills have been trying too hard to justify the 3 year deal that signed Ducasse to for $3.25M

Blame the old regime! Ha!

Honestly though, vlad starting week one would definitely be a MAJOR red flag about the credibility of "the process"

When the entire foundation is "trust the process" then hits to its credibility are serious concerns

Blame the old regime! Ha!

Honestly though, vlad starting week one would definitely be a MAJOR red flag about the credibility of "the process"

When the entire foundation is "trust the process" then hits to its credibility are serious concerns

Chris Williams, Vlad Ducasse so similar in so many ways. Neither one deserved a visit nevermind a contract.

How fun was it watching Ducasse tonight from those who saw the game? I had a blast rewatching the eagles game a couple times. He's quite possibly the worst player in the NFL. He should be cut immediately. I'm also of believe that McD was just trying to light a fire in Miller. The only other possibility is that Castillo (already on my top 5 most hated Bills) told McD that he believes Ducasse is the better player and should have an opportunity to start. It's really the most lopsided "competition" ever. Only on the 2017 Bills.

I'm excited about our future but I wouldn't be surprised if this season is the worst during the streak. I see a LOT more turnover this offseason.

I haven't trusted the process since they tendered MG a 5th rounder to save an extra million.

I'm shocked Vlad is still on the team. McDermott needs to step in and tell Castillo to stop.

I threw up in my mouth when I read that the Bills hired Castillo. I just through up in my typing the Bills hired Castillo. If this season turns out how I think it will, I pray that McD doesn't stay loyal to his friend and fired him. I needs to go ASAP.

I haven't trusted the process since they tendered MG a 5th rounder to save an extra million.

I'm shocked Vlad is still on the team. McDermott needs to step in and tell Castillo to stop.

Trusting the process means waiting to see how it turns out. As it stands, JWill will make us forget MG. Just like MG made us forget KW. And like KW made us forget FJ.

Missed the game tonight but skimming through the game thread I see a lot of Ducasse rage and no mention of Miller. Did Miller play? With the first team?

I am a little worried that Castillo likes Ducasse and we are going to have some sort of Colin Brown situation on our hands again.

Just go with Groy

If Ducasse starts at this point, I really don't know what to say...

I always like to give new coaches the benefit of the doubt but It would be a huge hit to any good will afforded to Juan Castillo. Not that it would make me lose all faith, but it sure wouldn't help build it...

If they are, for whatever reason, totally opposed to starting Miller (which I don't think is the case) then they Have To find someone else besides Ducasse to play RG.

I really don't know how Castillo could try and sell it that Ducasse won the competition though. I just don't see any argument for that, unless there's just something that I'm completely missing or that we are not privy to.

Like I've said a few times now, I am not going to panic about this until I see Ducasse starting a regular season game over (a healthy) Miller. As of now I just can't see that happening. I sure hope I'm right...

If Ducasse starts at this point, I really don't know what to say...

I always like to give new coaches the benefit of the doubt but It would be a huge hit to any good will afforded to Juan Castillo. Not that it would make me lose all faith, but it sure wouldn't help build it...

If they are, for whatever reason, totally opposed to starting Miller (which I don't think is the case) then they Have To find someone else besides Ducasse to play RG.

I really don't know how Castillo could try and sell it that Ducasse won the competition though. I just don't see any argument for that, unless there's just something that I'm completely missing or that we are not privy to.

Like I've said a few times now, I am not going to panic about this until I see Ducasse starting a regular season game over (a healthy) Miller. As of now I just can't see that happening. I sure hope I'm right...

The Jets just might give up a draft choice to name him a starter. They are all in! :)

the only thing shocking will be if Ducasse doesn't get cut as part of sheding enough free agents to get that extra 3rd round comp pick

I looked it up on OvertheCap and his $3.2M contract is very very different than the Chris Williams debacle.

Basically if the Bills cut him, it looks as though their cap hit this year is $83k, $167k next year.