Trade Tyrod Taylor this week

sb_bound

I saw those at a garage sale. I was ready to grab them but then noticed there were only 3 jarts in the box. I miss them. Kids need danger to learn!

The other 3 (or whatever) are stuck impaled in somebody's garage wall somewhere. :thumbsup:

Edited by PolishDave

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should the Eagles trade Carson Wentz immediately? He was pretty freakin bad last night also.

According to the noobs - no they would keep him because he must be good because he was a high draft pick. All high draft picks are guaranteed to be franchise QB's. Didn't you know that? ~sarcasm

Why do people say Peterman is doing this against third stringers without pointing out is also doing it with third stringers.

51% completion rate against mostly guys who wont play or be on a roster. And Peterman didn't do it with 3rd stringers last night, mostly had our 2nds out there with him.

And I like Peterman...but worst thing would be to start him behind a bad OL before he is ready...thats how you RUIN young QB's, not develop them.

Edited by Alphadawg7

51% completion rate against mostly guys who wont play or be on a roster. And Peterman didn't do it with 3rd stringers last night, mostly had our 2nds out there with him.

And I like Peterman...but worst thing would be to start him behind a bad OL before he is ready...thats how you RUIN young QB's, not develop them.

You either have it or you dont. You can't develope anyone that doesn't have it.

Every player needs confidence. Especially the QB. The bills really don't have much faith in Tyrod. Mean while BLAKE BORTLES, is dealing with a QB killer in Doug Marone.

Bortles and 4th to buffalo for Tyrod

Tyrod doesn't fit this west coast offense . The three step drops will not work. If you watch the bills/jags from last year, I think Bortles played well. Fresh start for both players. Bortles in three years have over 11k pass yards and 69 TD's. problem has been turnovers. Obviously Tyrod protects the ball well, would be prefect for Marone ground and pound.

Both QBs have their issues but Taylor is way ahead of Bortles in a lot of areas. They've been trying to correct Bortles' throwing motion for four seasons now and he still swings it way down by his hip when he winds up. Taylor might get a few passes batted back in his face each game but at least he can hit the deep ball whereas Bortles isn't even in the same area code most of the time.

Before I opened the thread I figured it would be favored to Buffalo since Bills fans always over value their players when it comes to fantasy trades. The trade is not very realistic at all in that the teams would have to start over with a QB with a couple weeks to go before the season, not happening. Then there is the 4th round pick, why is Taylor more valuable to require a 4th round pick to make this happen?

That's the problem for BORTLES, the guy had pretty good rookie season, then they start messing with his mechanics. sometime you just have to go play ball. He is a more talented passer than Tyrod, plus he has mobility as well. This will still allow the bills to draft a QB, plus I would give Peterman a chance to start the season. If he is worth keeping then the quarterback situation going into next year looks better. Are we not rooting for the 2018 draft?