Trade Tyrod Taylor this week

sb_bound

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said last month before CJ was traded. TT was not gonna do good with this offense. He can not passss the ball. Everyone jumped on me with meaningless stats. This is a 7th year vet. I also said that at the end we get the truth... Now we can see the coaching staff's mess up. Dennison must be feeling real embarrassed. I Told Youuu.

CJ cant pass the ball either.

Nobody

Right on man.

Sadly that's why Tyrod isn't going anywhere unless we trade him to be a backup. I think the best we can get for him now is a 4th but if he plays another game like last week's we won't even be getting that. Should have never resigned him. SMH

I told you TT was not gonna do better with this scheme.

I would think many could see this coming with Tyrod considering the last staff geered everything around covering up for Tyrod. If this staff doesn't simplify it for Tyrod he is going to be worse fast and it's showing. Edited by xRUSHx

I would think many could see this coming with Tyrod considering the last staff geered everything around covering up for Tyrod. If this staff doesn't simplify it for Tyrod he is going to be worse fast and it's showing.

^^^This^^^

I told you TT was not gonna do better with this scheme.

So you're saying 1 half of preseason football is the end all be all to how the season will go?

Hey the 2008 Lions, who went 4-0 in the preseason, called and are laughing their ass off at you. Hold on...call waiting clicking in...

...oh its CJ Spiller, EJ and Jeff Tuel calling me on on a 4-way call, and they wanted me to tell you they are laughing their azz off to at you for putting too much stock in brief Preseason performances.