Broadcast teams announced for 1st four Bills games

YoloinOhio

@schopptalk

First four CBS crews, #Bills games:

Wk 1 NYJ: Harlan/Gannon/Tasker

Wk 2 Car: Harlan/Gannon

Wk 3 DEN: Dedes/Archuleta

Wk 4 Atl: Gumbel/Green

Lol . I actually kinda like Harlan . Not the biggest fan of Tasker as color analyst though. Gumbel is ok. Wonder if we get Ian Eagle at all. He's a real pro and I like his enthusiastic delivery. We won't be getting Michaels / Collinsworth anythime soon. I think they are the best tandem out there though I'm sure others will disagree.

Lol . I actually kinda like Harlan . Not the biggest fan of Tasker as color analyst though. Gumbel is ok. Wonder if we get Ian Eagle at all. He's a real pro and I like his enthusiastic delivery. We won't be getting Michaels / Collinsworth anythime soon. I think they are the best tandem out there though I'm sure others will disagree.

I'm in agreement. I like both. Collinsworth really knows what he's talking about.

Aww man...no Solomon Wilcotts to analyze the "Buffalo BEEELZ"?

Also, more seriously, I do like the lineups that we've been given. I like the new guy Spero better than the monotonous Ian Eagle, for example.

...LMAO!......Harlan & Gannon are a good combo......

@schopptalk
First four CBS crews, #Bills games:
Wk 1 NYJ: Harlan/Gannon/Tasker
Wk 2 Car: Harlan/Gannon
Wk 3 DEN: Dedes/Archuleta
Wk 4 Atl: Gumbel/Green

I can't even express how much I dislike Spero Dedes. He routinely makes comments that are patently incorrect and it annoys me to no end. I'm not a big Harlan fan either, but he's OK. Gannon is pretty good in the color role and Tasker gets a pass because he's a Bills great. Gumbel is great and I enjoy when he calls the game. If Archuleta was partnered with Dedes last year, I can't stand him either, but I cannot recall if that was the case or if they are a new pairing. I think Green (is that Trent Green?) is OK.

It always amazes me with all of the sports fans in the country and all of the kids who graduate from communications/broadcasting school every year that the major sports networks cannot find better talent than they do. Same thing on the color side - there are so many former players and coaches out there, yet some of the ones that call games are absolutely terrible.

Edited by msw2112

I used to love Endberg and Trumpy. Also, Don Criqui was a favorite. Not only because he's a Buffalo-area native, but also because he was very good.

....went out to Notre Dame in 1976 for ND/Pitt game....Dorsett vs Montana but Joe was on IR....met Criqui at Morris Inn...really nice guy....................