Charlottesville

TSNBDSC

how do we get #34 banned

Free speech is ok here, although in 34's case one gets what they pay for.

Darin's patience does have a limit, but I don't think he's approached it yet.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do we get #34 banned

Why would you want him banned?

The fact that he's completely unhinged, and lashing out at people defending natural rights calling them Nazi sympathizers is a complete indictment of his position.

"OMGz0rz!!! You hold natural rights, and their protection, as sacrosanct?!?!?!? UR A NAZI BRUH!!11!11eleventy-one!!1!"

His participation in this thread is a public showcase for how vapid his ideas are, and other's responses to him are a clinical expose on how to completely dismantle the position he holds.

Very few topics unite this broad a swath of people in favor or against them as this has.

Thank God for this idiot.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

The fact that he's completely unhinged, and lashing out at people defending natural rights calling them Nazi sympathizers is a complete indictment of his position.

"OMGz0rz!!! You hold natural rights, and their protection, as sacrosanct?!?!?!? UR A NAZI BRUH!!11!11eleventy-one!!1!"

His participation in this thread is a public showcase for how vapid his ideas are, and other's responses to him are a clinical expose on how to completely dismantle the position he holds.

Very few topics unite this broad a swath of people in favor or against them as this has.

:beer:

You can't accept the fact that armed militias marching down the street under a Nazi flag is different from a guy sitting on his couch who's ideas I disagree with....

Keep covering for your buddies, who advocate and commit murders, then run behind the first Amendment. -Chickes#!t cowards.

Edited by #34fan

Keep covering for your buddies, who advocate and commit murders, then run behind the first Amendment. -Chickes#!t cowards.

Anyone want to tell this Jabroni, that the First Amendment doesn't stop prosecution of murderers............... :D

Anyone want to tell this Jabroni, that the First Amendment doesn't stop prosecution of murderers............... :D

He doesn't seem to understand that supporting someone's right to express their political views doesn't mean you agree with what they are saying

You can't accept the fact that armed militias marching down the street under a Nazi flag is different from a guy sitting on his couch who's ideas I disagree with....

I disagree greatly with everything you've said in this thread and seemingly everything you stand for. I think you're irrational, overly emotional, and completely ignorant when it comes to history, the constitution, and what makes America special.

But I still support fully your right to shout your ignorant blather from the (digital) rooftops... :beer:

You'll note that Dylan Roof has been sentenced to death by lethal injection for his crimes.

You'll note that James Fields Jr. has been charged with second degree murder through the same legal system which convicted Roof.

When actual crimes are committed against person or property, our system accounts for Nazi !@#$ing.

Any other examples of pre-crime you'd like to charge folks with?

And you've yet to answer any of the questions posed to you.

Who gets to decide which individuals should have their rights unilaterally suspended?

I disagree greatly with everything you've said in this thread and seemingly everything you stand for. I think you're irrational, overly emotional, and completely ignorant when it comes to history, the constitution, and what makes America special.

But I still support fully your right to shout your ignorant blather from the (digital) rooftops... :beer:

Thanks.

I actually don't give a f___ about you, any of your opinions, (not that I've considered them), or anything you've ever said on this board.

Enjoy your beer.

Thanks.

I actually don't give a f___ about you, any of your opinions, (not that I've considered them), or anything you've ever said on this board.

Enjoy your beer.

Ex libris DC Tom...

post-68-0-15676200-1503005433_thumb.jpg

BOO! Scary Nazi symbol...