Bills trade Sammy Watkins to Rams for CB Gaines, 2nd rd pick

Roundybout

I was the biggest homer this board and I have concluded this as well.

They have no gameplan. If you are going to tank, why re-sign TT? How does Kyle Williams feel know?

Does anyone trust this team to pick the right qb? We have a first time head coach and GM picked by the head coach. This team is so @ss backwards.

The Rams must have had to put the phone down from laughing when the Bills offered Sammy for EJ Gaines.

Thats kind of how I feel C. Biscuit. I just don't understand the plan? If you wanted to tank you should have dealt a bunch of guys and not brought TT back. They half did it. That's the worst of all worlds.

You never trade a dollar for 4 quarters in sports. The Bills ABSOLUTLEY did that in the Watkins trade and I don't like the Darby deal either. Matthews, to me, is a solid starting receiver. He's better than Woods but still not great. You traded a potential superstar for a good #2.

The only thing that makes me feel a little better is we got value for a one year rental. That does not offset losing our most talented football player. If he'd stayed healthy this never would have happened. That's life....

Thats kind of how I feel C. Biscuit. I just don't understand the plan? If you wanted to tank you should have dealt a bunch of guys and not brought TT back. They half did it. That's the worst of all worlds.

You never trade a dollar for 4 quarters in sports. The Bills ABSOLUTLEY did that in the Watkins trade and I don't like the Darby deal either. Matthews, to me, is a solid starting receiver. He's better than Woods but still not great. You traded a potential superstar for a good #2.

It wasnt 4 quaters for a dollar we got picks as well.

Bills fans have been saying this about Sammy for 3 years now

Playoffs likely this year AND the ability to build through the draft. We are well on the way to becoming a team that is competitive on an annual basis. Great moves and great day to be a Bills fan! Can't wait for the season to start. We finally have people in place who know how to run an NFL franchise.

Erasing half of a player's value and THEN trading him is indicative of knowing how to run a franchise?