What is going on in KC?

Reid is a very good coach when all is well. He is awful in critical situations. He has choked in the playoffs multiple times. His teams are poorly prepared and perform poorly in critical situations. When all is calm, he game plans well. He is just not good when the pressure is increased. Of their first 7 games, only one looks liek a sure win with the Eagles at KC. The rest are tough opponents. They could be 2-5 after first seven and Andy will panic.

A geat trade that looks better every day.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine if Taylor does pan out? Wait, that would be a bad thing.

How bout great position if TT does pan out or Petterman or Jones step up and take great strides. Then we have 2 1st rounds and not in need of a QB....WOW

Absolutely! Should have mentioned I'm a huge TT fan.

Since he took over KC

11 - 5

9 -7

11- 5

12 - 4

The westgate sports book has KC over under win total for the season at 9. Bills are at 6.5. I think a safe bet would be KC and the over. I'm guessing they are in the 10-11 win range this season.

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/19380236/nfl-westgate-las-vegas-reveals-unders-all-32-nfl-teams

The Chiefs have been really good under Reid, but they've also had some good fortune. It does seem that there are some issues over there based on the off season they've had. I don't know if I'd take the over on 9 wins for them. They are due for " down" year. I could see them winning 7 or 8.

If we are lucky....the Mahommes era starts sooner then expected and that ends up being a good pick this next year.

I have NO problems of using a high first round pick on a QB...its the right time to do it.

...and the time to do it right!!!

The truest statement I've read on this board.

Any BBQ that needs sauce to make it taste good is just cheap meat. Suck it, Texas and KC.

I agree wholeheartedly that good BBQ shouldn't need any sauce to be delicious. That's a main tenant of BBQ. Sauce can be an enjoyable supporting cast member, but should never be the star of the show or even needed.

All regional BBQ has it's good and bad. Most poor examples just go too far - too sweet for KC, too vinegary for NC, etc. - but there is always some great stuff around if you know where to look or just make it yourself.

Edited by BarleyNY

The truest statement I've read on this board.

Any BBQ that needs sauce to make it taste good is just cheap meat. Suck it, Texas and KC.

I like pretty much all BBQ, but Memphis ribs are hands down, the best, IMO.

Best case scenario. KC has a down year, Bills make the playoffs, TT is the real deal, trade the KC pick to a QB needy team for a lower 1st rounder and more future first and 2nd rounders. With a little luck, repeat above again and again.

you should be embarrassed making such a ridiculous statement

that kind of thing happens to OTHER teams

what the hell were you thinking?