Anquan Boldin Signs 1 Year Deal with the Bills Pg45

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....folks, I MOST certainly appreciate your kind words and well wishes in my prolonged troubled times...means a helluva lot........BUT....we're talking football here and not me.....my heart iies with these youngsters chasing their dream first and foremost.....love one or hate one, it's hard to root against them either way....these Cleveland kids I met were amazing.....and yes, Joe Thomas was poolside....he was my sun shade, a human eclipse.........

I hope those guys don't read their team message boards.

I think he signs elsewhere when injuries start to happen

CBF

Yup. I don't think he's coming here---Unless the FO thinks Holmes sucks and wants to up their offer. Just don't see it happening. This off-season feels like 'mostly in' and '2nd trimester'.

The off season feels like "half ass" to me.

Get used to it, this regime thinks they can get everyone on a bargain. Until they realize this is one of the worst places to play with a 17 year playoff drought, no one is coming here. Sorry, but you need to overpay to get players here.

Get used to it, this regime thinks they can get everyone on a bargain. Until they realize this is one of the worst places to play with a 17 year playoff drought, no one is coming here. Sorry, but you need to overpay to get players here.

I know right..they bid so much less than everyone else and Boldin is in such high demand..pay him whatever the fug he wants

oh my god...