Stats that define the "Build a bully" era

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some anomaly like letting the same running back have more than 200 yards against you in multiple games. Jay Ajahi did that to Rex's D built to stop the run.

Along that vein, I believe there was something in franchise history that went something along the lines of this.

Number of 200 yard rushers vs the Bills from founding-2015: 3

Number of 200 yard rushers in 2016: 2

Along that vein, I believe there was something in franchise history that went something along the lines of this.

that makes it look better than it was. It happened 3 times, just twice by the same guy...

Yeah Bell and Ajayi did twice...

You have any?

These 2 from a snooze article resonate with me...

2-11 vs. playoff teams

4-11 in games decided by one score

Those teams were so mismanaged and mentally weak.

Honestly - many of the one score games were 2 score games. We made them 1 score games with like 45 seconds left in the 4th

The number of 200 yards rushers in the first 45 years of Bills history : 3

that makes it look better than it was. It happened 3 times, just twice by the same guy...

Fixed it.

Here's a stat:

Rex "Is this thing on?" and it never was on = Blowhard

vs.

McDermott "I have to own the 17 year drought...I'm the coach" = Leader

Still sickened that I got pulled in to that sideshow thinking he could lead our team. What a buffoon!

Here's a stat:

Rex "Is this thing on?" and it never was on = Blowhard

vs.

McDermott "I have to own the 17 year drought...I'm the coach" = Leader

Still sickened that I got pulled in to that sideshow thinking he could lead our team. What a buffoon!

He had me hook line and sinker as well.

The atrocious run D killed me with Rex. Quite the bully giving up 133 yards a game on the ground and that was in year two. The D got worse the longer he was here, what a joke.

Edited by elroy16

You have any?

These 2 from a snooze article resonate with me...

2-11 vs. playoff teams

4-11 in games decided by one score

Those teams were so mismanaged and mentally weak.

Damn! I knew we sucked vs 'good teams', but I didn't realize the actual level of suckitude.

Only 694 posts and you're starting threads? I dunno, Rook.. There ought'a be a rule against this..

Yeah Bell and Ajayi did twice...

Honestly - many of the one score games were 2 score games. We made them 1 score games with like 45 seconds left in the 4th

Of course because score in last 45 seconds do not count. They need to put that the rule book like games won when you have no chances of playoffs do not count.

I just felt stupid trying to justify the Rob Ryan hire to my peers, saying how they could work well together and that he definitely wasn't the DC, but just an assistant. The anonymous player reports totally contradicted that, and when our actually titled DC in Dennis Thurman took over in week 17 to say we're "going back to the basics" I lost my mind.

753 - Number of times I yelled "You lazy, loudmouth, no-good mother%#^*+#" at the TV when they showed either Wrecks Ashley Ryan or Rob Allen Ryan on the TV between 2015 and 2016.

Yes, Wrecks's middle name is actually Ashley. Should have known by the cheekbones.

Edited by transient