Adolphus Washington Arrest video

Hope this wasnt already posted. I know another thread is covering his arrest, but it has been closed due to inappropriate comments.

Here is the link of the TMZ coverage and video of Washingtons arrest. Dude is luck to be alive!

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/07/12/adolphus-washington-arrest-video-gun-water-park/

Edited by gflande1

Focusing on Adolphus, AW alone, and the specific incident...

My question is why did he have the gun in his lap? He seemed to evade answering that question every time it was asked by the officer? In fact, I'm surprised that the officer didn't push further. Was he just being a dummy and showing it off? Was he afraid of something, and keeping it at the ready? Something fishy...

My question is why did he have the gun in his lap? He seemed to evade answering that question every time it was asked by the officer? In fact, I'm surprised that the officer didn't push further. Was he just being a dummy and showing it off? Was he afraid of something, and keeping it at the ready? Something fishy...

Good, answer no questions. Let his lawyer answer later.

I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere early in the video once he is in the cop car the officer asks "Why did you even have it" or something along those lines and his answer was "I don't know these guys."

Still not a good reason. But we have to remember that a lot of these players came from nothing, and their salaries are public. Even making a shade under a million a year makes them an easy target for people from their past. I can understand their paranoia, at the very least.

In other news, based on the voice of the cops, it's confirmed that anything south of Cleveland in Ohio is basically Kentucky

Edited by JM57

I'm pretty sure I heard somewhere early in the video once he is in the cop car the officer asks "Why did you even have it" or something along those lines and his answer was "I don't know these guys."

Still not a good reason. But we have to remember that a lot of these players came from nothing, and their salaries are public. Even making a shade under a million a year makes them an easy target for people from their past. I can understand their paranoia, at the very least.

I can't watch the video at work, but did the cop ask why he had it or why he had it outside of concealment? He doesn't need a reason for the former, he needs one for the latter.

I can't watch the video at work, but did the cop ask why he had it or why he had it outside of concealment? He doesn't need a reason for the former, he needs one for the latter.

Both at different points

Sounds like he left it unattended under the seat of the slingshot, which is stupid. Probably knew he was in trouble when cops were nearby since it wasn't properly secured and tried to get it put away on his person. In doing so, probably about got himself shot.